PDA

View Full Version : Feats at breaking.

co_oky2
09-25-2018, 07:15 PM
My idea is to disable feats of both teams if one of the teams is breaking. This is so the team that is breaking doesnt get 'feated' to death. We all know feats > skill. Remember that this is only an idea so keep away with the hate, this game doesnt need any more toxicity lol

Kargish1
09-25-2018, 08:21 PM
"Your team is breaking"

CATAPULTAM DESTRINGETE

"Defeat"

DefiledDragon
09-25-2018, 08:46 PM
I think that's a great idea tbh, just the active feats though.

SangLong524
09-25-2018, 08:54 PM
"feat at breaking"? this is different from "feat at not-breaking" how? INADEQUACY TALK.
Feats>skill? we all know? don't count me into this, assumptuous one. That excuse may have worked b4 the patch but no sir, now you actually have to coordinate in order to make feat hits.
Feats needs to be unlocked, in case you omnipotent people miss that fact. So if your enemies all have catapults and other nasties unlocked, you may want to reflect upon yourselves as how YOU, yes YOU, let that happen? Yes, gank, yes, deathball. yes, there are counter strategies for both. yes, i know I sound completely high-handed and a bit ( alot) arrogant.
:)

ChrisTheGrape
10-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Sang long, do you even play the game? Do you even know what it's like to be catapulted in a 4v1 at the end of a game? You can literally kill a breaking team in 2 seconds with them, instead of a final fight which means "Hey, I actually have to kill them with skill" instread of just "Oh let me throw my highlander 4th feat into a deathball just because I want the kill lolololol"

Also you can just get feats by sitting on points or constantly killing minions while the rest of your team gets kills, yet you somehow get your fourth feat before they do, so shut the hell up about Feats requiring skill to get.

This idea means you need SKILL to finish an enemy team off, something which you clearly do not posess.

SangLong524
10-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Sang long, do you even play the game? Do you even know what it's like to be catapulted in a 4v1 at the end of a game? You can literally kill a breaking team in 2 seconds with them, instead of a final fight which means "Hey, I actually have to kill them with skill" instread of just "Oh let me throw my highlander 4th feat into a deathball just because I want the kill lolololol"

Also you can just get feats by sitting on points or constantly killing minions while the rest of your team gets kills, yet you somehow get your fourth feat before they do, so shut the hell up about Feats requiring skill to get.

This idea means you need SKILL to finish an enemy team off, something which you clearly do not posess.
ohhh, so I disagree with OP's statement now that I dont even play the game?! such silly moronic question. I'm not answering such stupidity.
Now for the other, why is it now count as being "fight with skill" at breaking while all the time before is not? you, the loser, are less skilled before breaking and at breaking you won't get much better. Okaaaay,you get more experience as you fight, well news flash kiddie, so do your opponents. So again, what is the difference?
Sitting by points to gain feat: yes, totally possible for certain heroes. But by your words, have you ever played PvP dominion? instances where the enemies ever let your captured point without contest for so long is rare.Those people raking up renown earn even more successful defense, which dumb people trying to be hero or just too riled up and solo the whole team.

I answer this statement with a spit.
So, no i wont shut up. what are you gonna do?

LEGENDz_31
10-04-2018, 03:59 PM
I 100% agree with this idea! Skill in the end should be the resulting factor

My idea is to disable feats of both teams if one of the teams is breaking. This is so the team that is breaking doesnt get 'feated' to death. We all know feats > skill. Remember that this is only an idea so keep away with the hate, this game doesnt need any more toxicity lol