PDA

View Full Version : wind & turbulence

antifreeze
01-21-2011, 04:37 AM
Last time I played the sim was patch 4.08beta.
I've just reinstalled up to 4.10.

I see from the readme that wind and turbulence can be added to FMB missions now. Is there any way to add it to QMB saved missions by editing the mission file?

Thanks.

EDIT: Took out a question about whether I will be able to get a standalone sound mod online for v4.10 before UP2 gets updated. The default sounds are driving me crazy. If anyone has an answer to that, please PM me.

antifreeze
01-21-2011, 04:37 AM

I see from the readme that wind and turbulence can be added to FMB missions now. Is there any way to add it to QMB saved missions by editing the mission file?

Thanks.

EDIT: Took out a question about whether I will be able to get a standalone sound mod online for v4.10 before UP2 gets updated. The default sounds are driving me crazy. If anyone has an answer to that, please PM me.

FoolTrottel
01-21-2011, 05:55 AM
Asking for support on mods is against the rules on these forums.

VW-IceFire
01-21-2011, 06:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by antifreeze:

Thanks.

EDIT: Took out a question about whether I will be able to get a standalone sound mod online for v4.10 before UP2 gets updated. The default sounds are driving me crazy. If anyone has an answer to that, please PM me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Currently no way to modify wind settings in the QMB. Currently.

antifreeze
01-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Thanks.

(BTW peeps, I solved my other problem).

Cheers.