PDA

View Full Version : Pk revenge bug

Goat_of_Vermund
09-24-2018, 01:15 PM
I played a few dominion matches yesterday, and when I activated revenge, it did not give me the benefits. Most notably, a centurion ledged me two times in a row, first with a kick, after that with a jab, both landed exactly when I pressed revenge. I think I also ate an uncountarable gb from a warlord, though the revenge properly resisted his headbutts at least. I don't know if this is intended or not, youtubers' revenge seems to resist almost every bash.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-24-2018, 06:28 PM
Unfortunately revenge does not counter CC and stuns. Centurion can still knock you down and jump you, shaman can bite you, and Shugoki can hug you if you're not mid-attack, or sometimes still can even then. The best thing to do is just pop revenge, go crazy, dodge rather than block. Block still has a hit-stun of sorts which will hold you in place

Goat_of_Vermund
09-24-2018, 07:42 PM
It still counters some of them, like the warlord's headbutt was just bounced off and I tore off his arm in the next second. In the centurion's case, I just become a shining falling corpse instead of a corpse.

Arekonator
09-24-2018, 08:00 PM
You need to be attacking to get protected from CC (at least most of them, some will still nail you regardless of revenge). This is not specific to PK, though, it happens to everyone. And revenge in general is pretty inconsisent.

Kliftheone
09-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Problem with PK and revenge is that she does not really have any chains, which rewards her with very little super armor (the type you get in revenge that ignores CC). So PK will just often end up with getting interupted or stunned if your enemys just spam you.