PDA

View Full Version : Make console 60 fps!

Steelsoldier555
09-23-2018, 10:52 PM
I know I mentioned this in my last post but in this one I'm going to focus more on this need. Console gamers while having an 'easier' time with the fact they use a controller are countered by how slow the characters reaction timing is from the 30 fps speed. While I have been preaching on how the metas like Aramusha (on console) need some serious nerfs, y'all have been saying he is the most under picked character and how he's not meta, Which made no sense because I've been dealing with them and other light attack spam Metas ever since I picked the game back up and witnessed them pull this crap on me and my teammates, and I finally figured it out. Y'all's responses about what I have had to say have been from the PC stand point where the 60 fps speed makes the 30 fps speed light attack metas much more bearable and easier to deal with. I play on console and so do all of my friends that I play with, and they along with all the non-toxic casuals I run into say that these characters are seriously broken and the people that ruin the fun of the game. I see now it's not the character, it is the game itself. The 30 fps speed on console does not give the slower characters like Warden, Lawbringer, Raider, Warlord, and others the needed reaction speed to stand and fight these freakishly fast characters. I have literally watched Aramushas, Orochi's and other speed metas just totally decimate my team because they're taking advantage of their opponent's lack of reaction time, and it's not even something they can control. If I get my blocks off against these guys I'm fine but the second I miss one or get surprise attacked and they start to execute that one single light combo they all spam, I'm a dead man. Just stuck in a stage of stagger I can't get out of until either a teammate saves me or they run out of stamina (which usually never happens because these noobs jack their attack and defense so high they kill you in 2 combo executions, briefly rest then move on to their next victim) I'm sorry but going game after game watching their top Meta players go like 16/3 because there's literally nothing you can really do to stop them other than join them in meta gets really old really fast. Ubisoft I know you guys got a lot on your plate right now with the new Assassin's Creed, Division 2, Rainbow 6, and Marching Fire, but I don't want to resort to having to switch over to PC and sacrifice playing with my friends just to properly enjoy a game that i love.

Charmzzz
09-24-2018, 07:52 AM
Wall of text, please never post something like this again. No one, including me, is gonna read it like this.

On the topic: discussed a gazillion times on here. Not gonna happen. If you want a better experience in FH -> buy a PC Monitor to play on and wire all your connections. Or get a PC.

DrinkinMyStella
09-24-2018, 09:27 AM
It will never happen, they should have balanced console separately but this is the game we will always have and 60fps is out of the question, until then next game maybe.

Tyrjo
09-24-2018, 09:50 AM
Please read my thread about how you can improve your experience on console:

60FPS is not the holy grail for console
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1933463-60FPS-is-not-the-holy-grail-for-console