PDA

View Full Version : More Gold layered armor for the Knights

Steelsoldier555
09-23-2018, 09:37 PM
I have gotten my Warden to reputation 9 and I am loving the new armor styles, though i was disappointed to go from reputation 6 into 7 and seeing that Tedeus and Horselord were not gold layered or lined like the Executioner or Lionheart, while they are awesome looking armor's in their own way I would really like to see a helmet for the Warden or Conq, etc like the one you guys have here on the Forum page with the golden cross on the face. I know more armor styles are coming with Marching Fire and you guys already got your own ideas for the knights, but i think gold lined/layered armor would be a great way to represent a "veteran" character. Hell I downloaded the theme 2 background on my playstation 4 and all the heroes look awesome with the gold lining on them and I would love to see armors inspired off of that!

Xil_h
09-25-2018, 01:53 AM
Enough of the gold...
The game is full of shiny stuff its ridiculous.
Is in no way historical or practical as well

iadvisoryi
09-25-2018, 04:18 AM
Enough of the gold...
The game is full of shiny stuff its ridiculous.
Is in no way historical or practical as well

This is a video game. If you're looking for historical accuracy go star in a crusade reenactment and stop playing anything digital.

Tundra 793
09-25-2018, 05:40 AM
This is a video game. If you're looking for historical accuracy go star in a crusade reenactment and stop playing anything digital.

I would argue, at this point, it's not about historical accuracy or For Honor being a video game; There's just too much damn gold, it's like the art department is completely drained of creative juices. Every time something new is added, it's always Gold. It's sometimes Gold and… But it's never just not Gold.
Gold is boring, get creative art people.

Illyrian_King
09-25-2018, 08:28 AM
I would also like to see more "serious" equipment. It can have elegant or gritty shapes, but it should be a bit more conviniant.