PDA

View Full Version : Why ubisoft do nothink with For Honor?

P-hilipp
09-23-2018, 12:21 PM
Marching fire is useless update pls lets start nerfing characters this is chorrible.

DefiledDragon
09-23-2018, 04:59 PM
https://previews.123rf.com/images/lenm/lenm1801/lenm180100271/93460307-illustration-of-a-smiley-mascot-with-dollar-signs-on-eyes-and-okay-sign.jpg

David_gorda
09-23-2018, 05:07 PM
They only care about money, a serious company would rework shugoki, lawbringer and few other heroes and slightly nerf Warden , conq and zerker. Adding more heroes when its no balance Of the current is not cool.

Xeith98zz
09-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Reworks are in order. But *****ing and moaning constantly wont help it come any sooner. Quit whining, the game is balanced as is. Maybe try to learn a character instead of crying wolf.

Specialkha
09-23-2018, 05:55 PM
Reworks are in order. But *****ing and moaning constantly wont help it come any sooner. Quit whining, the game is balanced as is. Maybe try to learn a character instead of crying wolf.

So a zerk is clearly not more powerful than a raider for instance in a 1v1 scenario?

The balancing process is FAR too slow for a so called AAA company.

Illyrian_King
09-23-2018, 06:50 PM
Marching fire is useless update pls lets start nerfing characters this is chorrible.

Are you joking mate?

Marching Fire is the biggest and best patch of this game so far.
Caslte Siege, a whole new faction with 4 new heroes, better graphics, new dialog system, etc

Just if you look at Breach (Siege Mode), the devs built the whole mode just of stuff the community suggested. From the cauldron over the stronger minions to the boss fight. Just stuff the community asked Ubi for. It became exelent and I am really looking forward to it.

The balance is not done yet, but it's getting in the right direction where every Hero is really mighty in his own right.

But even a perfectly balanced game would suck if there is no content. Marching Fire is gonna add A LOT to the game.

DefiledDragon
09-23-2018, 07:32 PM
I'm really looking forward to Breach mode also, really enjoyed the open test and I played Shaolin through it exclusively and he's awesome. Bear in mind I choose my heroes based on aesthetics rather than performance so my use of the word awesome doesn't relate so much to his performance as his style and look, which are both fantastic imo. He's pretty decent too, although his Qi stance shouldn't drain stamina and he should be able to dodge out of it.

Xeith98zz
09-23-2018, 07:33 PM
So a zerk is clearly not more powerful than a raider for instance in a 1v1 scenario?

The balancing process is FAR too slow for a so called AAA company.

Have you actually played this game? Its never been about being about to 1 tap your opponent. Its about skill and mind games. Either way, raider is just as easy to counter as zerk.

Specialkha
09-23-2018, 08:17 PM
Have you actually played this game? Its never been about being about to 1 tap your opponent. Its about skill and mind games. Either way, raider is just as easy to counter as zerk.

Ok, lol bronze league player.

Xeith98zz
09-23-2018, 09:58 PM
Ok, lol bronze league player.
Salt

Specialkha
09-23-2018, 10:38 PM
Salt

Sure sure. A zerker is better than a raider in all scenario but keep living in your desillusion.

Buggy.Blaster
09-23-2018, 11:38 PM
I agree that the balance is sooo slow!! Look at the conc and the zerker. Ubis plan I think is to not balance the heroes but when the new roster comes out people will start crying about them and they can dodge the current conc balance issue and maybe a few others. Do other companies take this long to balance their heroes? zerker has been broken for ever and now conc. Cant wait for the new heroes to break the game more!!

Xeith98zz
09-24-2018, 12:02 AM
Sure sure. A zerker is better than a raider in all scenario but keep living in your desillusion.

What are you on about lol, im not siding with either hero. They need reworked so they can compete easier with the tier list, but its not like they are overpowered in any shape or form. Raider has a few moves he can do, typically you can read what they will initiate. As for zerker, his lights are quick, but his infinite combo is just side lights and heavys. You're blowing everything out of proportion.

SangLong524
09-24-2018, 12:47 AM
feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but i think Marching Fire is f*cking DLC, not a patch that patches.
you don't pay for patches, right? those are for free.

HazelrahFirefly
09-24-2018, 02:10 AM

Creditability is flailing here...

Specialkha
09-24-2018, 07:18 AM
What are you on about lol, im not siding with either hero. They need reworked so they can compete easier with the tier list, but its not like they are overpowered in any shape or form. Raider has a few moves he can do, typically you can read what they will initiate. As for zerker, his lights are quick, but his infinite combo is just side lights and heavys. You're blowing everything out of proportion.

As I said bronze league player right there.

Corentin10111
09-24-2018, 10:10 AM
They need reworked so they can compete easier with the tier list, but its not like they are overpowered in any shape or form.

Seriously.......

UbiInsulin
09-24-2018, 04:03 PM
Closing this thread as it's become a flame-fest. If you want to call for balance changes to heroes, that's great. But in the future I'd recommend naming the heroes you'd like to see nerfed and explaining why.