PDA

View Full Version : Orochi and Valkyrie need nerf.

P-hilipp
09-23-2018, 12:17 PM
Orochi and Valkyrie this characters is to op ****. I cant parry i can do nothink. And this DMG.

CptMatsumaru
09-25-2018, 12:37 PM
No?! Why? pls train with bots lvl 2. learn to parry and block. Orochi is so slow and the new valk have the firsttime a chance of a win.

PepsiBeastin
09-25-2018, 02:52 PM
I think valk only needs two changes.

-Slightly slow down heavy feint to shield bash.
-Speed up shield charge, and give charge hyperarmor.

DefiledDragon
09-25-2018, 03:36 PM
Orochi is so slow

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you say things like that? Orochi is one of my alts and slow isn't a word I would use to describe him.

Baturai
09-25-2018, 04:38 PM
if you cant counter a Straight forward, Low stamina Vulnerable to Parries , Interruptible Hero such as Orochi...

and if -100 ms difference on his second(only) light (12damage) is what makes him "op " You really have to ask yourself why do some heavies have 500ms as slow heroes additionaly Unblockable followups.. Orochi is Weak on Pc.. High lvl duels your only Purpose is to Turtle and Counter Correctly.. Otherwise he is a total Garbage with his Kit.

have you ever feinted a Heavy with an orochi ? he has huge kit with limited stamina.. so he cant even use his full potential
Orochi cant Open .. this is what makes him so Weak...
Stormrush cancel is the only effective bait.. but requires High Skill and sometimes insanely prediction... he is a Risky Hero fow low Reward.

And Valk is Simply a way more better Version of Orochi.

Full Guard ( guard active while dodging)
Dash forward Gb
Its hard to dodge her Sideheavies
Deflect ( With Combo followup)
Counterstrike
Huge Stamina
waaaay More better Oos Punish Potential
Fast Lights
Shieldbash
Blind Effect
Stamina Drain
insanely Oss Punish
if used Correctly her Stance is as effective as Nobushi its even better in some cases...
The only - is that she has low heavy damage...
she is the Definition of Perfection.

UbiInsulin
09-25-2018, 06:00 PM
FYI everyone, more d a t a and information on the team's thought process will be available once the Season 6 State of Balance article drops later this week.

I'll take this opportunity to ask that you suggest specific tweaks to characters if at all possible (rather than general calls for nerfs). It really helps us hone the feedback. Which moves are a problem? How much damage should they do instead of what they do currently? That sort of info is great. :)

dreadnauta
09-25-2018, 08:29 PM
I have to agree with the extremely fast Orochi and Valk attacks. They need to be toned down a bit. Valk and Orochi can really spam those attacks in the fastest succession than any other character, which is understandable BUT they are EXTREMELY fast, especially Orochi, his dashes are scandalous.

DefiledDragon
09-25-2018, 08:39 PM
FYI everyone, more d a t a and information on the team's thought process will be available once the Season 6 State of Balance article drops later this week.

I'll take this opportunity to ask that you suggest specific tweaks to characters if at all possible (rather than general calls for nerfs). It really helps us hone the feedback. Which moves are a problem? How much damage should they do instead of what they do currently? That sort of info is great. :)

Normalise Conq's bash recovery to be in line with Wardens, i.e. punishable on dodge. Remve fullblock from his zone. Remove his infinite and give him some proper chains with unblockable finishers, he's supposed to be a heavy. Give him some hats that don't look like chamber pots.
Remove Highlanders feint to grab from kick or reduce the tracking of it when feinted into. Increase his health pool a tad.
Normalise Shaman's pounce so it's more in line with other self healing grab attacks, i.e. make it like Shugs DE and remove her unblockables or remove her from the roster altogether, either or will do me fine.
Give Centurion something to do other than that one combo he's always trying to land.
Give Shugoki a triple light combo and a light-light-heavy (unblockable finisher).
Remove HA from Zerkers infinite light-heavy combo, leave it on his triple heavy and his heavy finisher.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I really want to suggest an overhaul of the mechanics as I've outlined in other threads but I really don't think that will happen.

a8modeus
09-26-2018, 06:11 AM
I have to agree with the extremely fast Orochi and Valk attacks. They need to be toned down a bit. Valk and Orochi can really spam those attacks in the fastest succession than any other character, which is understandable BUT they are EXTREMELY fast, especially Orochi, his dashes are scandalous.

Valk got mid light only. Both her lights (right and left) slower. And if you don't know about this, that's not Valk problem.
Orochi different story...

Siegfried-Z
09-26-2018, 09:40 AM

We gonna do with pleasure !

But we rarely has comments from moderator on this kind of threads ;)

I have one currently at the top of threads with my ideas if you wanna have a quick look it would be nice to have Mods opinion ;)

Stiggestyg
09-26-2018, 09:18 PM
Orochi needs a speed nerf on those light especially the second light in the chain, orochi players often rely on light attacks only, and on Playstation those attack are impossible to manage, and that should not be a valid tactic if the game depends on skill, at least they should nerf the damage

Erhanninja
09-26-2018, 10:21 PM
Iím really sick and tired of how cheesy this game became after Orochi Warden and Valk reworks.

On console unreactable cheesy shield crush giving free light or if Iím not in the middle of a football pitch undodgable sweep or undodgable warden valiant rubbish from 100 miles or more cheesier then ever shoulder bash which forces me to turtle.

Or unlimited Orochi stamina keep spamming light attack literally itís never my turn to attack I have to keep blocking even good luck with that.

Devs really broke this game even worse this time. I canít talk about PC but on console itís pure frustration.