PDA

View Full Version : When Kensei nerf

OMEGALULXDDDDDD
09-22-2018, 02:26 PM
When will this braindead overpowered piece of crap get finally nerfed?
This bs along with zerker are the worst cancer that you can come across in duels,
gb guarantees 40 dmg from side which you can chain into unblockable, which you can feint into side heavy or light.
Also has broken heavy dodge attacks that deal ****ton of damage and count as 2 chain attacks. ********.
And his zone, same as orochi.

Kensei is the most fcking overpowered hero in the game right now(duels), and in addition, he's easy af, requires no usage of brain whatsoever

so i'm asking

when this bs is getting nerf?
ps: all kensei mains are trashes that can only abuse broken heroes to win

Arekonator
09-22-2018, 02:45 PM
He only gets 25 dmg from GB heavy without a wallsplat.
His dodge attack is slowest in the game and deals 20 dmg which is same as few others that are also quite faster.
500ms zone for 20 dmg is also pretty standard.

At least get your fact straight before you complain.

OhHowSheGoingEh
09-22-2018, 04:26 PM
He only gets 25 dmg from GB heavy without a wallsplat.
His dodge attack is slowest in the game and deals 20 dmg which is same as few others that are also quite faster.
500ms zone for 20 dmg is also pretty standard.

At least get your fact straight before you complain.

He also can't be hit during his dodge by any hero in the game, and his dash attack comes from the direction he came from not the direction he's going in which isn't too bad but when there are 6 heros that attack in the direction there going and he's different it's ********.

Arekonator
09-22-2018, 04:44 PM
He can be hit out of his dodge by the exact same rules the conq or valk can, and exactly the same way out of his attack like any other.
If you get tripped by attack this slow coming from different (but fixed) side after more than first few encounters, its entirely your own fault.

EvoX.
09-22-2018, 07:33 PM
Never. He's the most well balanced hero in the entire game.

Adulf_Hitlin
09-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Never. He's the most well balanced hero in the entire game.

You are either someone whose iq is 90 or lower, or you are just an internet troll
Kensei is literally the most overpowered hero at the moment.

He has:

>Literally the highest damage input
>Broken dodge attacks that even surpass warden that is dashing foward in charged shoulderbash
>Broken 50 50 with pommel strike, where he cannot be punished, either he lands it and gets free 20 damage plus ****ing cancerous top heavy or softfeint from it, or he misses it and if enemy goes for gb you do light and he gets damaged anyway, if he doesn't go for gb and waits for light, you do nothing. SEEMS FAIR ENOUGH RIGHT?
>Zone which is as fast as Orochi's
>Guaranteed heavy from gb that deals 40 damage
>50 dmg wallsplat combo + light if your opponent is confused enough

"MOST WELL BALANCED HERO IN THE ENTIRE GAME BTW"

I know, you are just another filthy braindead kensei main that abuses him to compensate for his low skill.
If you feel good and think you are actually good if you beat someone with kensei, you are the definition of the word "pathetic"

Arekonator
09-22-2018, 10:57 PM
Amazing, everything you said is wrong.
I could easily dismantle every single one of your points, but, i dont feel like doing it (second time) for pathetic troll burner account.

>you should just git gud instead

ChampionRuby50g
09-22-2018, 11:16 PM
You are either someone whose iq is 90 or lower, or you are just an internet troll
Kensei is literally the most overpowered hero at the moment.

He has:

>Literally the highest damage input
>Broken dodge attacks that even surpass warden that is dashing foward in charged shoulderbash
>Broken 50 50 with pommel strike, where he cannot be punished, either he lands it and gets free 20 damage plus ****ing cancerous top heavy or softfeint from it, or he misses it and if enemy goes for gb you do light and he gets damaged anyway, if he doesn't go for gb and waits for light, you do nothing. SEEMS FAIR ENOUGH RIGHT?
>Zone which is as fast as Orochi's
>Guaranteed heavy from gb that deals 40 damage
>50 dmg wallsplat combo + light if your opponent is confused enough

"MOST WELL BALANCED HERO IN THE ENTIRE GAME BTW"

I know, you are just another filthy braindead kensei main that abuses him to compensate for his low skill.
If you feel good and think you are actually good if you beat someone with kensei, you are the definition of the word "pathetic"

Your IQ must be below 50 then.

-Shinobi has the highest DPS, if I recall correctly.
-Dodge attacks are EZ parrys once you learn to feint your attacks and your low IQ brain figures out which direction they always come from.
- Any 500ms attack stops his pommel strike before it even happens. But I guess itís to hard to react when youíre already screaming and breaking your controller.
-Zone, tracking could come down a little bit but otherwise itís fine.
-like Arekonator said, only gets 25 damage from a GB heavy

So yeah, pretty well balanced hero. Iíve never played Kensei either btw, 0 levels with him and 0 reps. So yeah. Gud, you need to git.

Adulf_Hitlin
09-22-2018, 11:29 PM
Lol tell me how shinobi has highest dps wtf lol, he can deal max 30 dmg in one seconds, he doesn't even have that high damage on top heavy you idiot.
Kensei is broken as ****, he has 2x more damage on side heavies than other characters PLUS he has it guaranteed even from gb.
I honestly don't give a **** what some braindead kensei thinks about his broken main, of couse you will defend this overpowered cancer, because no one would ever admit that the only character they "can" play is easy and broken lol. I know that kensei is broken and i'm right, i don't need you to think the same.

Adulf_Hitlin
09-22-2018, 11:33 PM
https://imgur.com/a/j4PpDql

anyone who thinks kensei is balanced is stupid animal

ChampionRuby50g
09-22-2018, 11:45 PM
Fast double confirmed lights - 24 damage dealing the most damage of any double confirmed lights in the game.
Sickle rain dealing a sh1t ton of damage and bleed.
With revenge has the ability to one shot any character on deflect.
Kinda unrelated, but can heal on attack, heal on bleed due to a feat.
All this, combined with his mobility, makes him the highest dps.

And after even stating I donít play Kensei, never have and never will, somehow Iím still defending ďmy broken mainĒ and Iím ďbrain deadĒ
Reading clearly isnít this trolls strong suit, showing everyone his max brain processing power of now 40IQ.

mrmistark
09-23-2018, 02:15 AM
Kensei is not even close to being the most overpowered by a long shot man. Is he up there? Yes. But most Op? No. I think you, sir, just need to argue your points more intelligently no offense. You do have VALID POINTS as a whole, but your focus on certain parts of some of the subjects makes your argument poor. I am a Kensei main so I have a lot a lot of insight for this conversation.

Highest damage input....I donít know where you get that from or exactly what you mean. possible DPS IS taken by shinobi. He has the hypothetically highest output ability. Will he ever land that many hits to even off one slow heavy from say Shugoki? Probably not, some attacks will probably be blocked. As far as most damaging none of his attacks have the highest damage of those category. If you have counter evidence of either one of these scenarios on damage, please share, or if you mean something else please specify.

As far as dodge attacks....this confuses me. What part of dodging an attack shouldnít work as intended? The actual DODGE part is supposed to, you know, dodge attacks. I believe what youíre TRYING to communicate is that you donít like the superior block propert on dodges, which most assasins have (deflect is the same thing essentially) with auto follow up for free damage. Kensei only gets guaranteed GB on forward superior block, which berserker gets in every side if he is successful. Where I do agree is that this could be removed. He doesnít need a deflect property honestly. It makes him just a little too overtuned in team battles as his dodge can attack can block all exterior attacks when in his dodge. His dodge attack as an actual attack is fine and works as any dodge attack is intended though. The dodge attack is the slowest and easily baited. It coming from a different side is not an excuse. That just needs to be practiced if youíre having trouble against it.

The 50/50 on pommel strike is very exaggerated. It can only be performed on the first top heavy. This makes it predictable and very situational. It has short range so he needs to be very close. It is the only UB for the first top heavy in chain move so dodging on the start of the glow will make him wiff for punish. What you SHOULD be arguing instead is not the pommel strike nor the guaranteed light afterwords. You should be arguing that his TOP LIGHT is overtuned with 20 damage as opposed to his side lights at 12 damage. You mention it but again, by not making it the focal point of your argument and focus on pommel strike instead, your argument isnít very strong. This is the problem: pommel strike, a perfectly reactable and predicatable move guarantees 20 damage. The problem is that the top light attack damage guaranteed from pommel is overtuned.

His zone I will agree is overtuned but not because of the speed, more that it does 3 hits which in team fight is really strong and that it has really good range.

As stated, he doesnít get a free 40 damage on GB, itís 25 for guaranteed side heavy.

Wall splat combo at 50 damage is actually not high at all.

The things that I can get behind:
- reduce his top light damage down
- remove superior block properties on dodge. I would probably give him hyper armor as a trade off to allow it to still be viable: doesnít block attacks which increase revenge and allows you to damage him while heís doing the attack with it still being able to go through. This would fix his dodge attack.
- tone down his zone

Other than that he is perfect. Itís those few things that put him really high up there.

Zombie.Face
09-23-2018, 02:45 AM
i agree he's tough to fight but very nicely balanced. he has no ******** moves that can be abused like the Conc. Its only when they can abuse the same **** over and over when i feel the nerf is needed like the long overdue CONC. so prob he won't get a nerf until the conc and maybe warden gets one.

Vrbas1
09-23-2018, 07:04 AM
He's not the most OP, but like others said he's up there. He's an absolute disease in 4v4. The major issue is his vacuum suck range and safe sidestep heavies that negate an incredible number of attacks that should land but don't because who knows.

Corentin10111
09-23-2018, 09:49 AM
Kensei is very strong and versatile but overall balanced.
To me the only broken mechanic the kensei has is his top imblocable soft feinted into dodge, GB, side light or heavy. This move is way to strong.

SuguruMisato
09-23-2018, 10:28 AM
Strong words coming out of warden main.

David_gorda
09-23-2018, 11:59 AM
Kensei is fine. One Of the few
Heroes that is competive without one trick Pony move.

Xeith98zz
09-23-2018, 05:41 PM
https://imgur.com/a/j4PpDql

anyone who thinks kensei is balanced is stupid animal
Or you are just trash. Kensei is no problemo, as with berserker, you either **** him up or you get **** on. Really just depends on how you play. So many kids in this community that just never stop crying.

Siegfried-Z
09-23-2018, 07:47 PM
Lol tell me how shinobi has highest dps wtf lol, he can deal max 30 dmg in one seconds, he doesn't even have that high damage on top heavy you idiot.
Kensei is broken as ****, he has 2x more damage on side heavies than other characters PLUS he has it guaranteed even from gb.
I honestly don't give a **** what some braindead kensei thinks about his broken main, of couse you will defend this overpowered cancer, because no one would ever admit that the only character they "can" play is easy and broken lol. I know that kensei is broken and i'm right, i don't need you to think the same.

Thanks man .
By your comment you just proove one more time that like i've said Kensei complains almost always come from braindead noobs like you.

You dont know how to play, how to exploit your char, how to adapt To some others, how to fight smart.. you dont even know about the wrong figures you're talking about there .

And you're just speaking without any respect to some guys who think in an objective way first and who know what they are talking about.

Go hide your face boys now before your mom come and slap you for beeing such a 0IQ boy.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-23-2018, 07:50 PM
Kensei is fine. Maybe make the parry on the dodge attack count as a light parry, but that's not really necessary either.

The only real problem I see is the feat that makes all of his attacks unblockable needs to be removed or heavily toned down but so do a lot of other feats.

Arekonator
09-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Imagine still giving serious answer to guy named "Adulf_Hitlin" ;)

The_B0G_
09-24-2018, 02:12 PM
With patience, everything Kensei has can be countered, and I say this as someone who has issues with zerker HA light feints, orochi light spam, conq shield bash spam and warden SB mix up game, I gave those examples to show that my reflexes are not top notch in this game, but Kensei I can punish pretty much everything in his move list.

He's not too fast, he just has very high mind game potential. Everything he has can be countered, with the exception of his unblockable feat, every character has their BS feat though.

Ubi-Jimothy
09-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Hello everyone,

We currently have no plans to nerf the Kensei, and I'm going to lock this thread as once again, it's gotten out of hand. May I remind you that these forums are for an open and constructive discussion, flinging insults at each other is not acceptable.

Regards,

Jim.