PDA

View Full Version : if perks comes out , what will happen to our premium crates ???

MrB3NX
09-21-2018, 04:58 PM
Hello guys ,

the next season is at the doors and the game will be insanely changed

gear stats will be replaced by a new perks system which is literally an additional passive feats ( way weaker than feats )

i've been saving premium crates for a while and i wonder what will happen to them if perks comes out ? are they gonna disappear like the stats would ?

of will they remain as a way to strengthen our perks ???

i need a quick answer to decide whether to open them all or save them for a better choice ???

if you guys have any idea please help and if you don't then i hope a dev will help .

Roseguard_Cpt
09-21-2018, 05:03 PM
Hi there,
It is my understanding that gear stats are being changed over to the perk system. This means we should still keep all old gear and crates, as we will want to have easy access to more gear once the new system is released. For now however, put on stuff For Fashion and just hold out until the new system arrives.

UbiJurassic
09-21-2018, 07:22 PM
Hi there,
It is my understanding that gear stats are being changed over to the perk system. This means we should still keep all old gear and crates, as we will want to have easy access to more gear once the new system is released. For now however, put on stuff For Fashion and just hold out until the new system arrives.

This is correct. Perks are simply replacing gear stats, so all old gear with now have perks and any crates you have will drop gear with perks.

Muitcha-melodia
09-21-2018, 07:35 PM
So you guys came out with new way to make us spend steel on something we already have. There are a lot of players that invested time and steel on gear, you could at least give to players with refined gear 10 crates to make it fair with us.