PDA

View Full Version : Question about arcade mode

paperhater
09-21-2018, 01:46 PM
The marching fire expansion includes the new heroes and the arcade mode. I have 60k steel saved ingame and i dont mind not getting some elite outfits and getting the heroes 2 weeks later so will there be an option to buy the arcade mode separately or have i saved all my steel for nothing?

EvoX.
09-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Arcade mode will not be purchasable by steel, as far as I know.

paperhater
09-21-2018, 02:58 PM
The question i'm asking here is that if i buy the heroes with steel , can i buy the mode separately with money or is the only option to buy the whole full priced expansion which would mean the steel i saved for the heroes would have been saved for nothing since i still need to pay the full price

EvoX.
09-21-2018, 08:25 PM
You cannot buy the mode separately, only way to get it is through purchasing Marching Fire.

DefiledDragon
09-21-2018, 09:19 PM
Do we even know what arcade mode is yet?

UbiJurassic
09-21-2018, 09:42 PM
The question i'm asking here is that if i buy the heroes with steel , can i buy the mode separately with money or is the only option to buy the whole full priced expansion which would mean the steel i saved for the heroes would have been saved for nothing since i still need to pay the full price

At this time, Arcade Mode is only available by buying the Marching Fire Expansion. Should we choose to make it available outside of buying the expansion, we'll look to let players know.

Do we even know what arcade mode is yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSmqnZ4MVYU

Ugottracked
09-21-2018, 10:31 PM
At this time, Arcade Mode is only available by buying the Marching Fire Expansion. Should we choose to make it available outside of buying the expansion, we'll look to let players know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSmqnZ4MVYU

Does "chance for extra loot" mean there are special cosmetics/armor/weapons only acquirable by playing arcade mode? similar to duel tournament rewards?

EvoX.
09-22-2018, 07:32 PM
Does "chance for extra loot" mean there are special cosmetics/armor/weapons only acquirable by playing arcade mode? similar to duel tournament rewards?

They already confirmed this, so yes.