PDA

View Full Version : Responsive Dialog System postponed

Illyrian_King
09-20-2018, 11:25 PM
According to today's Warriors Den, the RDS is going to be delayed.

As the devs said, it is a good thing but still needs some love.

Lawbringer sounds pretty good in my mind, but examples like Warden, Glad or Highlander simply don't.

All in all I still wish they would release it with S8, with some bad voice lines now and step wise corrections in the near future, instead of delaying the whole thing for later.

It is indeed a good new mechanic and brings better immersion, and I guess we should still show the devs our appreciation for that new mechanic.
There was quiet some negative feedback, but the core of RDS is very good.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-21-2018, 04:20 AM
Thank God, they're terrible. Just listen to what they did to my main man, Conqueror. They filled his voice lines to the brim with random guttural noises like he's some kind of simpleton. The new voice is a major downgrade to the one you will hear when he gets revived as well. Conqueror is a patient intellectual who should be reserved to just laughing off incoming attacks as being pathetic and weak in accordance to his defensive nature.

The_B0G_
09-21-2018, 01:38 PM
Thank God, they're terrible. Just listen to what they did to my main man, Conqueror. They filled his voice lines to the brim with random guttural noises like he's some kind of simpleton. The new voice is a major downgrade to the one you will hear when he gets revived as well. Conqueror is a patient intellectual who should be reserved to just laughing off incoming attacks as being pathetic and weak in accordance to his defensive nature.

The conq is actually an ex convict, not a patient intellectual. So pretty much the opposite of a patient intellectual.

The_B0G_
09-21-2018, 01:39 PM
According to today's Warriors Den, the RDS is going to be delayed.

As the devs said, it is a good thing but still needs some love.

Lawbringer sounds pretty good in my mind, but examples like Warden, Glad or Highlander simply don't.

All in all I still wish they would release it with S8, with some bad voice lines now and step wise corrections in the near future, instead of delaying the whole thing for later.

It is indeed a good new mechanic and brings better immersion, and I guess we should still show the devs our appreciation for that new mechanic.
There was quiet some negative feedback, but the core of RDS is very good.

What didn't you like about Highlander? I know a lot of people have been saying they hate it, but in my opinion it sounds much better. I'm just curious why people don't think it's good.

Hormly
09-21-2018, 02:15 PM
What didn't you like about Highlander? I know a lot of people have been saying they hate it, but in my opinion it sounds much better. I'm just curious why people don't think it's good.

They removed his third testicle

The_B0G_
09-21-2018, 03:38 PM
They removed his third testicle

Well I can't say I'm a fan of that either.

Illyrian_King
09-22-2018, 01:26 AM

Well I can tell you ... earlier he simply talked. Now you just hear "habablaaaa" every 3sec.

Also look at his new "Done my glass"

ArchDukeInstinct
09-22-2018, 02:47 AM
The conq is actually an ex convict, not a patient intellectual. So pretty much the opposite of a patient intellectual.

Right, he was on the verge of completely discrediting geocentrism in the For Honor universe when he was suddenly found to be "vehemently suspect of heresy" and thrown in prison.

Tyrjo
09-22-2018, 01:53 PM
I just hope I can turn the RDS off, because romans, samurai and vikings speaking english just kills the immersion for me. Completely.