PDA

View Full Version : Fix aramusha!

Steelsoldier555
09-20-2018, 10:07 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous! If you donít block an attack from this guy itís over! Youíre just stuck in a flurry of light attacks until you inevitably DEAD, no matter who you play you cannot keep up with the attacks itís impossible! I will never play this hero or any other broken Metas like Valkyrie until you fix them! Iím tired of Meta Trash sending me mail to get good or calling me or my friends trash because they got legendary kill streak because they just bombard us until weíre dead! It takes no skill of effort to play Aramusha while my friends and I have to train and suffer through games to get a good grip on our characters, I donít know how long heís been like this but itís high time that he gets nerfed. Now I donít want to see any Aramusha mains on this post because of course youíre going to defend your broken meta main, yíall clearly got upset when they fixed Conq and Valk (the first time around) so of course yíall are gonna get upset when I trash talk your favorite Meta trash character. Ubisoft please do a better job of fixing your characters because the toxic behavior from those who abuse the Metas is getting old and so is losing because we just donít stand a chance against these metas.

The_B0G_
09-20-2018, 10:38 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he's one of the weakest in the game right now, he will be getting no nerfs, that's for sure.

Is he using only his infinite light chain then it has to go top every second attack.

Kargish1
09-20-2018, 11:39 PM
What a meme post

Aramusha is one of the worst characters in the game, all the way down there with lawbro and shugoki.

This has to be a troll post.

Vrbas1
09-21-2018, 04:30 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he's one of the weakest in the game right now, he will be getting no nerfs, that's for sure.

Is he using only his infinite light chain then it has to go top every second attack.

Well, at least on console it's an issue because it's a mix of his infinite chain with his soft feints. People have learned to capitalize on the poor reaction time console has afforded us and mix in these with his [balanced for PC] kit. He'll output just enough of the infinite chain to offbalance opponents then immediately start the soft feinting. It's frustrating for sure, however Ara doesn't seemed to be a frequently picked hero in my experience so it's relatively manageable.

CptMatsumaru
09-21-2018, 08:53 AM
Ara is fine right now. dont change anything.

The_B0G_
09-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Well, at least on console it's an issue because it's a mix of his infinite chain with his soft feints. People have learned to capitalize on the poor reaction time console has afforded us and mix in these with his [balanced for PC] kit. He'll output just enough of the infinite chain to offbalance opponents then immediately start the soft feinting. It's frustrating for sure, however Ara doesn't seemed to be a frequently picked hero in my experience so it's relatively manageable.

Certain Aramusha's can be pretty insane with their dead feint mixups, I've even got lucky with him and 100 to 0'd a few people while using him, I can see where you're coming from, but many heroes are stronger, and most have their own version of the deadly feint type mixups with fast feints and nearly unreactable attacks, I think Aramusha is fine where he is, no nerf needed until his possible rework, if he ever gets one.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-21-2018, 04:42 PM
As someone with over 80 reps on console, Aramusha is still bad, even on console. The poor guy needs a buff. Console play has not "afforded us poor reaction time". 500ms is still 500ms, it's just less frames. Aramusha is completely reactable like all the "Light Spam Characters." I had to go practice against a generous friend who was willing to light spam me as Orochi, but after ~50 rounds I was doing much better, and while I think it's still quick, I can handle it (I highly recommend practice). The only big issue is just Light Spam plus ping, as certain moves will hit when they shouldn't and move timing will become a bit varied.