PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Mispositioning underbarrel attachments and scopes for 416 and LVOA

MSSSAF
09-20-2018, 07:34 PM
The attachments for these two new guns are too forward and looks odd. For example if you use M203 launcher, the launcher will be far away from the magazine, which should be closed as soldiers in real world are using mag as handle when they use M203.

And also, the scope is far away. The scope will looks smaller on the screen when you aimming, compared with other old rifles with the same scope. This will cause smaller visual field and make it hard to aim on far target.

Another interesting thing is in gunsmith page, the attachments of 416 are in the correct position, but in gameplay they are not.

I thought people have complained about this when 416 was released, however it was not fixed in this update, and even appeared on the new LVOA. I have also recieved some complains about their LVOAC Bad News's attachments become mispositioning after this update. Please pay attention on this bug and fix it, thanks.

MSSSAF
09-20-2018, 07:36 PM
By the way, I think the scope issue also happens on MDR, but not that serious as these two rifles.

Aut0Lycus
09-20-2018, 07:54 PM
+1 on this thread.

This is plainly shown with the ACOG type scope. The Elcan (digital scope) looks better but is still a bit forward. The ACOG has super short eye relief IRL, the objective lens should be very close to the charging handle.

LETS GO!!! :mad: