PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Cheating - Throwing Knives

Vpzneox
09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
Ok, I basically Wrote to the Ubisoft's Support, and that's the original message:

Bare with me, this is probably an Uncommon problem
I unlocked some of the Cheats- including the Unlimited ammunition cheats.
Now, I'm a fan of using Throwing knife (after Disarming the agile Guards)
When I enable the cheat - I can throw the knife as many times as Needed- but Only until I Switch to other tool and Back- then I can Only (!!!!!) throw one knife- and it dissapears, being switched to the next one (Money throwing).
Could you please fix the issue by enabling Infinite knives while the cheat is on- i.e. after I switch back from knife to other tool, I can switch to Knife again and keep using it indefinetely? Otherwise I have to find another guard to disarm, and they are a rare occurance.
Thank you,
Vpzneox

and I got following Reply:

Hello Vpzneox,

Thank you for reaching Ubisoft Support.
Allow me to start by apologising for the time that I have taken to get back to you on this ticket.

I understand that you have some feedback regarding how the Throwing Knife works with Cheats enabled in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
I recommend that you post your suggestions and feedback on our forums pages to ensure your feedback receives as much exposure as possible. The Community Managers and Developers are always monitoring the forum pages to observe the Community opinions and reactions. The Community Managers would really like to hear comments such as this so they can show the company an accurate representation of the community.

Assassin's Creed Forum - https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/27-Assassin-s-Creed

In the meantime, if you need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Tiago
Ubisoft Support

As you know, the Forums are also seen by other members, but this is primarily a message for the Devs , since it's something to be tackled by the Dev team
Please fix the problem above, I am sure it won'ttake long, but it Will make an impact on gameplay as well as for videos .

Locopells
09-22-2018, 08:53 AM
It's worth a shot, but I wouldn't hold your breath - unless a remaster comes along, they're not likely to do any future work on the game.