PDA

View Full Version : Feats rework

Specialkha
09-19-2018, 12:26 PM
So where is it?

That should been done a long time ago, but we still have LB bombs, catapult, fire flask, the dagger from centurion, etc...

I see that Ubisoft is busy working on another cash grab but still no balance on released stuff, great.

Chobbsy99
09-19-2018, 12:32 PM
Eh I donít know. Feats are kinda fun. Itís not like theyíre an instant kill either, most of them are dodgeable in some way.

Except kiai. **** that one.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-19-2018, 12:35 PM
Every feat should have a counter feat you can choose like every other damn game in the world.

Vrbas1
09-19-2018, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't mind a rework, but what I'd prefer is simply more of them. I'm surprised they haven't added any additional ones to provide some more variety to the game.

Velentix
09-20-2018, 05:02 AM
I would love a rework or at least a nerf on damage to feats, especially catapult. If you just happen to be mid attack when it gets called down, you die. But honestly I dont think any feat should be able to take either all your stamina, health or combination with other effects. They should be helpful in a fight, not a way to get an easy kill (unless they are low health).

Charmzzz
09-20-2018, 09:07 AM
They said something in the last Den about tuning Feats in Marching Fire:

- all AOE Feats (pugno, catapult, arrow storm / strike, fire trap etc) tuned down in damage or take longer time to activate (I think catapult and arrow storm are slower)
- Traps: only one trap of each type at a time (no more 3 stun and 2 bear traps from 1 Viking) per Character
- Kiai now hits Allies as well and Cooldown increased
- Sharpen Blade: Cooldown increased and damage lowered or lowered active time, cant remember
- Fear itself: now only Debuffs one stat (Stamina Reg or Defense, dont remember)
- Unblockable (Kensei 4th): increased cooldown and lowered active time

That's what I remember, feel free to look it up in the Den for proper information.

SangLong524
09-20-2018, 11:05 AM
what now? feat rework?!!!!
my bombbringer is ruined!!!! I dont watch Den, so imagine my surprise when I throw the bomb, everyone sprint away. that was the first bomb, then 3 others in the Ignis something.
Now, i have to take a real instant death risk by self bombing by OOS throw or wall stun.