PDA

View Full Version : I need tips on how to get refined gear II

MrB3NX
09-18-2018, 10:54 PM
Hello guys ,

I'm saving a lot of steel to open crates to make a complete gear for my main

my question at what rep does refined gear drops ?

i really get frustrated when i see some people their mains are at very high rep and still with incomplete gear

is it that hard to find or accomplish ??

i know it depends on luck with hoping for refined II gear that its stats matches my liking but i need to know how common it drops and when ?

please help me .

The_B0G_
09-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Don't spend any steel on gear, in a month the new gear system is out, you'll lose all your gear and waste your steel.

UbiJurassic
09-18-2018, 11:42 PM
Refinable gears have a chance to drop whenever you loot a Legendary gear for a Hero of Reputation 9 or higher. The chances to gain a Refinable gear increases with their reputation level.So the higher above Rep 9 you are for a hero, the more likely it is to drop.

Klingentaenz3r
09-19-2018, 08:38 AM
Hello guys ,

I'm saving a lot of steel to open crates to make a complete gear for my main

my question at what rep does refined gear drops ?

i really get frustrated when i see some people their mains are at very high rep and still with incomplete gear

is it that hard to find or accomplish ??

i know it depends on luck with hoping for refined II gear that its stats matches my liking but i need to know how common it drops and when ?

please help me .

refined gear is ********. It is a pure waste of steel. The whole idea was bogus and not well thought through. You won't get significant returns from it.
There is no rep at which you gain refined drops. If you ask for refineable gear UbiJurassic answered that question for you.

Then a new system is on the horizon as Bog already told you so it is even less worth.

MrB3NX
09-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Don't spend any steel on gear, in a month the new gear system is out, you'll lose all your gear and waste your steel.

Then a new system is on the horizon as Bog already told you so it is even less worth.

Could you guys explain the new system to me ? i've never heard of it

all i heard is chinese heroes are coming

what will change to the gear system please i need to know

i just can't imagine we will lose all of our gear ! that makes no sense !

HazelrahFirefly
09-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Its complicated, but, gear stats are going away entirely to be replaced by perks. There's no telling what perks will be on what gear* or if those perks will fit your playstyle.

I suggest hoarding gear to switch over to the perk system and then begin worrying about refinement.

*Equipped sets are supposed to have perk synergy when the system switches overzealous so equip for appearances in the meantime.

Also, refined gear level 1 starts dropping at rep 9, while refined gear level 2 starts dropping at rep 10. They are quite rare for a while and as the mod said, the higher you rep the better the chance they will drop. Basically, you should never spend crates for that purpose, because your chances wont be increasing.

Just play, and yes, it IS extremely hard to get a fully geared hero with the appearance you want because this game has an insane rng table for some reason. Maybe the worst I've ever seen and I've played a bunch of MMOs and Demons Souls.

Klingentaenz3r
09-19-2018, 01:45 PM
Could you guys explain the new system to me ? i've never heard of it

all i heard is chinese heroes are coming

what will change to the gear system please i need to know

i just can't imagine we will lose all of our gear ! that makes no sense !

Here is a thread concerning a similar request: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1933218-Perk-System?p=13686486#post13686486. You can find further links to sources there (for example the warrior's den on which it was introduced and explained, plus some people's opinions after laying their hands on it during the open test phase. If want to be always well informed, learn a bit more about the game and where it is heading, you can watch the weekly warrior's den stream from the for honor developers every thursday evening on twitch or youtube. Here is a direct link to the section on said Warrior's Den in which they explain the perk system: https://youtu.be/4CZvNyMvpd4?t=3275

I also recommend you this video from freeze which also gives a lot of insightful views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEYCu-ylOBQ

Note that after the test depending on what they draw from our feedback the perks and the system itself is still subject to change. Knowing Ubisoft this is more or less what we will get though. I really hope however that at least the transition from the old system to the new is going to be better than the one we saw during the test and which should represent what is going to happen in October.