PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER I Guess] I have beat the game now what?

Officialraravin
11-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Ok just like in the title I have beat ACII I got Altair's armor and everything now I am bored. I got the Villa at 100% now there is nothing else to do any suggestions on what I should do now

Officialraravin
11-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Ok just like in the title I have beat ACII I got Altair's armor and everything now I am bored. I got the Villa at 100% now there is nothing else to do any suggestions on what I should do now

Silhouelle
11-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Play a different game? Go outside? Restart and play through it differently (stealthy/only dagger/sword/whatever, etc)? Or just run about in the Auditore cloak in cities and kill endless amounts of guards... that should be fun for a little while. :s

AetosEagle
11-21-2009, 08:13 PM
There's lots to do, buy Altairs sword from the Villa's weaponry store, collect all the feathers to get the Auditore cape, viewpoints, trophies/achievements to unlock, glyphs to reveal and much more.

Officialraravin
11-21-2009, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Auditore cloak </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I got the sword i got that early :P couldnt do waht i did with out it and about the Auditore cloak how do you get it I was wondering about that...

AetosEagle
11-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I think you have to collect all the feathers, then Ezio's mother gives it to Ezio.

Officialraravin
11-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Oh... alright ty http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Coolgerb
11-21-2009, 08:56 PM
...Aren't the feathers part of the villa percentage?