PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] LVOA 30 Rd mag

LiLCJ21500
09-18-2018, 06:27 PM
Not a biggie, the 30 rd magazine just doesn't show on the LVOA. It just looks like you're holding the rifle without a magazine in it.

That being said, what an awesome gun. Thanks for the update Ubi!

bandido0731
09-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Not a biggie, the 30 rd magazine just doesn't show on the LVOA. It just looks like you're holding the rifle without a magazine in it.

That pack should have been free to season pass holders. It's not the only thing they ****ed up. They also made the JPC too small on the character. It's not THAT small of a PC.

Klaymond
09-18-2018, 07:10 PM

Dude, it should be a biggie. They've always been criticized on quality control and had more than enough time to test content as simple as this. They hype and release single cheek content and then overcharge everything. It's so bad, they made their ghost pack image with that oversized shotgun with pistol grip clipped through the character's hand. Just didn't care enough.

So as long as you're enjoying it though...

KingSpawn1979
09-18-2018, 07:13 PM
As I suggested a few Weeks ago, a Quality Control for the Quality Control could help. Of course that would mean less Manpower for the Advertisement Department :D

Klaymond
09-18-2018, 07:17 PM
As I suggested a few Weeks ago, a Quality Control for the Quality Control could help. Of course that would mean less Manpower for the Advertisement Department :D

Forshizzle. Divert funding from the marketing team to quality assurance team (the lone dude who's job isn't quality control and is probably an intern)

UbiInsulin
09-18-2018, 07:32 PM
This has been reported to the team! Thanks for creating this thread.

bandido0731
09-18-2018, 08:45 PM
There's also a "bug" with the Ultimak 100 drum mag. You guys put on a 60 round magpul drum mag that's supposed to somehow magically hold 100 rounds.? 😂😂😂

KunninPlanz
09-18-2018, 09:09 PM
There's also a "bug" with the Ultimak 100 drum mag. You guys put on a 60 round magpul drum mag that's supposed to somehow magically hold 100 rounds.? ������

Pretty much all the LMG mag's are screwed to hell with incorrect capacities.

Ghost-Ami
09-18-2018, 09:10 PM
There's also a "bug" with the Ultimak 100 drum mag. You guys put on a 60 round magpul drum mag that's supposed to somehow magically hold 100 rounds.? ������

I've raised issues with incorrect mag capacities on this forum before, as have others including my favourite authenticity battlebuddy Ghost416. The El Commandante, a CZ805 with that same Magpul drum, has only 50 rounds. Assault rifles with what look like 40 round P mags have 50 rounds instead. The HK121's drum should be 50 rounds, not 90. The extended mag on the MP7 should be 40 rounds, not 30. Et cetera, et cetera.

Not to mention all the mags where the models are wrong, too large or too small or switched. Or the mags where the textures are broken/flawed or can't be painted properly. A few scopes and sights and barrels and things are off, but soooooo many magazines are wrong in various ways it's not even funny.

Ubi do not seem to be interested in fixing any of them. ((((

bandido0731
09-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Yea, my personal favorite is the non-existent 30 round mag on the MK17. Having actually been issued one as an alternate rifle, I always laugh at that haha.