PDA

View Full Version : Orochi just a lil OP

hiennhan12
09-18-2018, 07:50 AM
Why is the sink in the UK hot and cold?
What makes them impossible to combine both taps?
In England, the sink has two hot and cold taps: one side is as cold as a day toilet, and the other side is as hot as a pizza. So how do we wash our hands? Why do not people combine both taps to make one convenient?
A number of different ideas have been put forth, namely, how are people building houses from the past, or are Britons always preferring cold water to wash their hands for the way they are, or they do so to be able Drink hot water or boiled noodles always? Not all, except the "build house", because that part is true.

That's how the British built the house after World War II. Most of the houses at that time had a cold water tank in the attic, providing hot water for the whole house, to the faucet (http://kitchensinkfaucetsland.com/) in the kitchen and toilets. Water from the tank may not be safe.
This is because the water tank can be exposed to infection, rust or scale deposits for a long time. Rumor has it that there are dead rats in the tank, it is not safe. There are pictures of this monstrous, but I would like to not allow the post because it's a little ... horror. However, if you are curious and have nerves of steel, let Google phrase "dead rat in water tank england".

And for these unhygienic reasons, water in a home tank is not considered by the British Government as drinkable water.
Cold water is different, they come straight from the main waterways, so they are considered as drinking water. As a result, people do not connect two waterways into one because of the hot water tank that can contaminate the cold water from the main water system.

Worse, if the water system fails, the polluted water from the home tank will drift back to the main water system, polluting the entire neighborhood or even a large population. . There is no risk of this happening, so people never connect their hot hose and hose.
It is possible that the water tank in the loft is safe and clean due to frequent hygiene practices, but they are still classified as "unsafe".

However, these are old-fashioned designers with old tanks above. Many people who grow up with bathtubs that have these two hot / cold stoves still know that hot water can not be drunk, even if it's just the old habit of designing old houses. Perhaps, the young generation in England, who no longer knows the dangers of "hot and cold" faucets, will no longer have this habit.

Klingentaenz3r
09-18-2018, 09:31 AM
Well, he is not too hard to deal with. Here: Maybe look into this thread: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1929077-warden-vs-orochi perhaps you can gain some ideas there what you could do to beat your nemesis.
Orochi is a bit spammy atm, yes. The community displayed their disapproval towards that already quite often since his rework release. However, there are only 2 moves that are actually really fast. That is his second light in a chain (400ms) and his storm rush left side attack (which is even below 400 ms). Normal opener lights are 500 ms. That is quite normal and most heroes have this attacking speed on at least some of their lights. As Orochi has no real opener, both, the second fast light as well as storm rush are needed to get some hits in.

Storm Rush however is not very good (I think you mean that one - Riptide Strike is just the one where he jumps back for a moment and attacks top). You can hit him out of the attack before he even reaches you (even guardbreak) or just block leave your left side blocked and react on direction changes as those attacks don't come out as fast (not that they deal good damage to begin with).
You need to get jump into training mode and practice a bit more against Orochi. Of course a good player can always try to outplay you. However the moment you are able to shut his light chains down and even parry some of whatever he throws at you it is game over.

So good luck warrior :) adapt and overcome your obstical. There much more difficult challenges (as in heroes with difficult mechanics to deal with) awaiting than Orochi. You can do it.

Baturai
09-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Once you parry that 400ms Ąunreactableď light ( which is the only Ąsafeď move he has) you trade 3x the damage ( heavy) + you suck a big amount of his Stamina.
Orochi is pretty Balanced. Especially after standartized Dodge recovery and ****ty Deflect window ( sides ) since block has priority over Deflect window..
Orochi is a food in high skilled player duels. Hehas serious stamina problems.

EVTDemon
09-18-2018, 01:33 PM
You never can atack him first, you must have superior reaction to win him, and only play at defense. Isn't it to much for "balanced" hero? Even when you catch him on parry, 1-2 lights is all you can hit him, or get dodge atack back. He needs to be nerfed.

Vrbas1
09-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Once you parry that 400ms Ąunreactableď light ( which is the only Ąsafeď move he has) you trade 3x the damage ( heavy) + you suck a big amount of his Stamina.

Can you tell me how to do this? I dunno about others, but on console the second light is pretty much guaranteed. I honestly don't think I've ever blocked it due to the stun from the first. My guard never resets fast enough even if I choose the correct direction.

So yeah, if I can't even block it how TF am I supposed to parry and suck all the wind out of him.

Devils-_-legacy
09-18-2018, 03:32 PM
Either parry the first light or just block his light string the 2nd light has a tiny parry window compared to the 1st or 3rd light
If your hit by the first light as long as your reactions are quick enough you can block his next light

Baturai
09-18-2018, 06:26 PM
I suggest you guys as a rep 47 Orochi player.

1. His lights have no track. dodge befor he performs a light . because most of the Orochi players spamm toplight by reflex. SO you can predict where the next light will come from. Dodge correctly
2. Dont focus on indicator window it can misslead you. focus on his shoulders and motions . Get used to playing without Indicator for 3 days..
and increase your Muscle and vision memory. Trust me it helps.
i really have no issues parrying that second light.

is your opponent spammy ? just block man dont even try to parry.. the more he tries, the more he will make misstakes. Orochi has really low stamina for his kit. use advatnage of blocked attack delay.
Berserker and Valk is the one you should be complaining about .

I dont know about COnsole but Pc he isnt really that great. i run my monitor at 80 mhz 1600x900 pixel dynamic reflects shadows off. and the most importantly...

Field of wiew In german the option is called Sichtfeld under Display Options
for better Parry reaktions you should set it as low as possible because you get to see the opponent from very close.

mrmistark
09-18-2018, 08:30 PM
I suggest you guys as a rep 47 Orochi player.

1. His lights have no track. dodge befor he performs a light . because most of the Orochi players spamm toplight by reflex. SO you can predict where the next light will come from. Dodge correctly
2. Dont focus on indicator window it can misslead you. focus on his shoulders and motions . Get used to playing without Indicator for 3 days..
and increase your Muscle and vision memory. Trust me it helps.
i really have no issues parrying that second light.

is your opponent spammy ? just block man dont even try to parry.. the more he tries, the more he will make misstakes. Orochi has really low stamina for his kit. use advatnage of blocked attack delay.
Berserker and Valk is the one you should be complaining about .

I dont know about COnsole but Pc he isnt really that great. i run my monitor at 80 mhz 1600x900 pixel dynamic reflects shadows off. and the most importantly...

Field of wiew In german the option is called Sichtfeld under Display Options
for better Parry reaktions you should set it as low as possible because you get to see the opponent from very close.

These are horrible suggestions for a console player other than just trying to block. But I also acknowledge you are on PC. This is a different ball game than on console where all different reasons of delay make blocking the light spam an art. The game is soiled with attacks that are easy and cheesy now. Just play an assasin/hybrid assasin. No one can keep up with your bs.

Your points on dodging donít work unless you are an assassin. You get hit out of dodge during attacks at 400ms with the majority of the cast. Bad advice.

Just drop the indicator all together so itís even harder during team fights. Bad advice. During duel? Maybe but thatís not the problem. Itís during team fights. You need to be able to see attacks coming from 3rd parties. You have no issues parrying the second light...because again, youíre on PC with a gaming computer. This isnít a hit on you. You just need to understand that we arenít playing the same game. What works for you on PC may be good advice, but the majority of the players that make these posts are console players as is the majority of the player base.

Berserker has slower attacks comparatively and wants to keep his relatively *predictable* chain cycle going. He is also a big problem too though, just honestly not as hard to deal with because you can actually parry his alternation of heavies as opposed to always guessing. Thereís some predictability there though it also is match up dependent.

Valk is also easier to deal with because blocking her attack stops her chain and sheís in general more telegraphed.

Orochi started out being a skill based counter attacker. Now heís the most abusable light spammer. The problem is they just wonít balance the platforms separately. Tone down Orochi light spam then heís obsolete on PC. Donít and heís overtuned on console. Here in lies the problem.

Itís honestly really tiring being on the **** end of the stick. Itís no ones fault but the devs so donít get offended that I say this. They just keep telling us to deal with things and that itís 100% reactable on console...if you have like 150ms, maybe better reflexes after guard switches, lag and natural console delay...which is, in case no one realizes, VERY good. Basically god level.

EVTDemon
09-19-2018, 07:44 AM
These are horrible suggestions for a console player other than just trying to block. But I also acknowledge you are on PC. This is a different ball game than on console where all different reasons of delay make blocking the light spam an art. The game is soiled with attacks that are easy and cheesy now. Just play an assasin/hybrid assasin. No one can keep up with your bs.

Your points on dodging donít work unless you are an assassin. You get hit out of dodge during attacks at 400ms with the majority of the cast. Bad advice.

Just drop the indicator all together so itís even harder during team fights. Bad advice. During duel? Maybe but thatís not the problem. Itís during team fights. You need to be able to see attacks coming from 3rd parties. You have no issues parrying the second light...because again, youíre on PC with a gaming computer. This isnít a hit on you. You just need to understand that we arenít playing the same game. What works for you on PC may be good advice, but the majority of the players that make these posts are console players as is the majority of the player base.

Berserker has slower attacks comparatively and wants to keep his relatively *predictable* chain cycle going. He is also a big problem too though, just honestly not as hard to deal with because you can actually parry his alternation of heavies as opposed to always guessing. Thereís some predictability there though it also is match up dependent.

Valk is also easier to deal with because blocking her attack stops her chain and sheís in general more telegraphed.

Orochi started out being a skill based counter attacker. Now heís the most abusable light spammer. The problem is they just wonít balance the platforms separately. Tone down Orochi light spam then heís obsolete on PC. Donít and heís overtuned on console. Here in lies the problem.

Itís honestly really tiring being on the **** end of the stick. Itís no ones fault but the devs so donít get offended that I say this. They just keep telling us to deal with things and that itís 100% reactable on console...if you have like 150ms, maybe better reflexes after guard switches, lag and natural console delay...which is, in case no one realizes, VERY good. Basically god level.

I do not know how it is on consoles, but on PC orochi is unstopable spammer. Not me, not my friends, can not fight this ******* orochi. It is impossible, if orochi player is not an idiot or play first time.

Klingentaenz3r
09-19-2018, 08:28 AM
You never can atack him first, you must have superior reaction to win him, and only play at defense. Isn't it to much for "balanced" hero? Even when you catch him on parry, 1-2 lights is all you can hit him, or get dodge atack back. He needs to be nerfed.

don't spouce so much nonsense please. I told you many times what you could do and I am still willing to help you further, but you must also refrain from overgeneralizing things that only apply to you (and maybe some of your friends)

Of course you can attack an orochi first. If you get a light parry on him (bright flash appears then to clarify) I wonder why the hell you are not using your heavies as a punish? If you just parry a heavy then yes you get only a light or a double side light but both of them can lead into your shoulderbash mix up as I know you play warden and you bait out a reaction there by canceling the shoulderbash right away into another light parry (as it is likely that the orochi reacts with a side dodge attack) which results again in a heavy punish.

Vbras1 you really don't need to focus on parrying the 400ms. That is even in higher plays more a read or a guess, but you can always focus on the end of a chain or on the beginning.