PDA

View Full Version : Valkrye

The_Wanderer_I
09-18-2018, 12:59 AM
I think her lights need a nerf with either timing or damage. They are way to fast, especially for console. She is literally another orochi

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-18-2018, 01:55 AM
She is better than orochi as she has an opener.

Siegfried-Z
09-18-2018, 10:32 AM
Do you know guys what you're even talking about ?

I mean, seriously ?

Valk lights are ALL 500ms which is nothing special EXCEPT 2nd and 3rd from the top !

Which makes her lights far less annoying than Roch one because if Valk want to enjoy 400MS lights, she has to do it by the TOP only. I've already parried some Valks many many times for abusing it.. doesnt matter the speed, if you know it's coming, it is easy to punish.

Nerf her light on speed ? Then you will remoove her only lights buff..
On dammage ? Are you kidding ? Valk has the lights with the less dmg of the whole game already with 12 or 13 dmg if i am right.

Because of that Valk is far than beeing another Orochi, which can litterally just spam lights and zone. SHe has a complete kit which need practice, less than before but still.

Plus to that she has some weaknesses :

Lights dodge without undodgable property : risky moove
Headbutt has been remoove
Shield tackle nerfed so hard that he is useless now
Very weak parry punish
She is a revenge giver in 4v4

She is just pretty fine now.

Sorry but tired to see noobs complain.

Corentin10111
09-18-2018, 04:45 PM
Plus to that she has some weaknesses :

Lights dodge without undodgable property : risky moove
Headbutt has been remoove
Shield tackle nerfed so hard that he is useless now
Very weak parry punish
She is a revenge giver in 4v4

She is just pretty fine now.

Sorry but tired to see noobs complain.

Light dodge: a dodged attack is not a weekness but a strenght.
Headbutt: not having a specific move is not a weekness, she has openers.
Shield tacle: the move is pretty weak now, but still not a weekness. Of you don't feel it, just don't use it. And she can soft feint a heavy into a shield tacle so she won the trade...
Weak parry punish: like a big part of the roaster, not a weekness either.
Revenge giver: just don't spam light, not a weakness again.

She is just pretty fine now: no, she is definitly s tier.

Sorry but tired to see noobs complain: sorry but tired to see noobs complain. (the temptation was too great)

I understand that you want to defend her because you play her, but she is a bit too strong since the rework..

Siegfried-Z
09-18-2018, 05:19 PM
Light dodge: a dodged attack is not a weekness but a strenght.
Headbutt: not having a specific move is not a weekness, she has openers.
Shield tacle: the move is pretty weak now, but still not a weekness. Of you don't feel it, just don't use it. And she can soft feint a heavy into a shield tacle so she won the trade...
Weak parry punish: like a big part of the roaster, not a weekness either.
Revenge giver: just don't spam light, not a weakness again.

She is just pretty fine now: no, she is definitly s tier.

Sorry but tired to see noobs complain: sorry but tired to see noobs complain. (the temptation was too great)

I understand that you want to defend her because you play her, but she is a bit too strong since the rework..

Her dodge attack, compare to the rest of the roaster, is far from beeing a strenghts : Consider as a light, no undodgable properties, tight range on it (can be hit sometimes if not dodging at the perfect timing).

Soft feint into shield tackle ? Try to know what you're talking about first, there you talk about shield crush, thanks. To talk about shield tacle, it has been nerfed hard enough to define it as a weak and dangerous moove to use now.

Not having moove is not a weaknesses ? You just respond words to words, but they don't even nerf it, they remoove it from her Kit. SO she lost a part of her kit, which is, by fact a strenghts remooved from her and then, a weak point compare as before.

Parry punish as a big part of the roaster ? Then tell me please which char has a weaker light parry punish than her 24dmg heavy please? waiting for it (even Pk has a tronger one with following bleeds).

Giving revenge with light ? Seems you suffer a lack of experience. Obviously her lights don't feed more revenge than others. But as her shield crush is now a big part of her mix-up, even the central moove as zone for raider, she give a lot of revenge because gess what ? Bash give a lot of revenge.

S-tier ? This is just your opinion. She is now strong but not OP, which is by definition A tier. Which is also only my opinion.

And i did'nt talk about it but just in case you didn't notice it, Valk is still among the only 3 char of all to not have any HA or UB. Which makes her, in 4v4, a char which is really not good for gank except for giving revenge and sweeping allies...

But she is strong in 1v1 and correct in anti-gank.

I also pay enough attention on this forum to know some famous noobs, that's why i said that.

To end it, i don't like to see threads like this beacuse these statements are wrong first of all. And beacuse we talk about Valk, which has been the worst char or close to for a while and is just better now.. what screw people up. And i believe many others deserve by far more complain.

Baturai
09-18-2018, 06:58 PM
she has alot of stamina. this has to be reduced.

Corentin10111
09-19-2018, 08:12 AM
The point of communication is to understanding each others, ok she soft feint into a "shield bash" not a "shield tacle", but you understood what i was saying..
"And beacuse we talk about Valk, which has been the worst char or close to for a while and is just better now.. what screw people up. And i believe many others deserve by far more complain." lol there are topics on every stong character, you take the critics for the valk too personnaly.
So i'll make it clear and i'll go cause i feel like you don't want to understand and this conversation will be sterile..

If you think some of her moves are weak don't use them. Not being excellent in something cannot be called a weakness, lacking of options to do something is a weakness (lack of opener for exemple). Overall she is very strong and versatile.
Have fun!

Siegfried-Z
09-19-2018, 09:25 AM
The point of communication is to understanding each others, ok she soft feint into a "shield bash" not a "shield tacle", but you understood what i was saying..
"And beacuse we talk about Valk, which has been the worst char or close to for a while and is just better now.. what screw people up. And i believe many others deserve by far more complain." lol there are topics on every stong character, you take the critics for the valk too personnaly.
So i'll make it clear and i'll go cause i feel like you don't want to understand and this conversation will be sterile..

If you think some of her moves are weak don't use them. Not being excellent in something cannot be called a weakness, lacking of options to do something is a weakness (lack of opener for exemple). Overall she is very strong and versatile.
Have fun!

Well sorry about that, i was a bit too agressiv.
That's not about you that's about people as above which start thread saying things without any argue, any figures, anything and making wrong statements.

Overall i agree she is good now, but in my opinion not OP, that's just what i want to say.

I am playing only 4v4 so i speak only for that.

She is not that strong in 4v4, while she is a bit too strong in 1v1 now.