PDA

View Full Version : Account progression reset; For Honor

Alteziro
09-17-2018, 11:01 PM
Hello,

I'm no sure what category this particular case goes in, so I hope someone who knows better can help.

The issue here being a classic sibling story. My little brother got the For Honor free game event, but accidentally logged in my uplay account when running it from his Steam account. I didn't have much (any) progress in For Honor from the Beta, so I hoped to reset my cloud save data for my account on this game. I already went through the FAQ chat system and gave the poor representative a good but accidental run-around. I'm not sure what else I can do.

Help?

UbiInsulin
09-18-2018, 12:18 AM
Hello,

I'm no sure what category this particular case goes in, so I hope someone who knows better can help.

The issue here being a classic sibling story. My little brother got the For Honor free game event, but accidentally logged in my uplay account when running it from his Steam account. I didn't have much (any) progress in For Honor from the Beta, so I hoped to reset my cloud save data for my account on this game. I already went through the FAQ chat system and gave the poor representative a good but accidental run-around. I'm not sure what else I can do.

Help?

I don't know that a reset of your progress is possible, but if it were it would certainly have to go through support. I'd continue updating the ticket that you made if you have any remaining questions (do not make a duplicate ticket, as these will not receive a response).