PDA

View Full Version : VALHALLA CAN WAIT! epic video

matt89connor
09-17-2018, 01:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8RdNanWpJs

Charmzzz
09-17-2018, 02:40 PM
Yeah, epic Stampede, Impale and Zones when locked onto someone who is far away. That's what I have seen alot in that video. ^^

DefiledDragon
09-17-2018, 05:53 PM
Went to see a gaming video, saw some crazy documentary about a cheese factory

Chobbsy99
09-17-2018, 06:56 PM
Bit cheesy, but I liked it. There’s something so cool about surviving when losing on dominion.

matt89connor
09-18-2018, 11:24 AM
Yeah, epic Stampede, Impale and Zones when locked onto someone who is far away. That's what I have seen alot in that video. ^^

for the whole match, we played so bad team, that a cat and a stray dog toghter play better.
we had one last chance: to protect our last fortress that protected us from catapults and phalanges and the purpose of kicking out anyone who used to enter it no matter how.

Yes, the techniques used are techniques also abused by the " no hands players" as we call them XD, but what I tried to show is the anxiety and adrenalism that these situations bring you (we were on discord that we shouted like crazy from the tension and to laugh like stupid every time we could survive :D).

You should have heard us XD.

matt89connor
09-18-2018, 11:25 AM
Bit cheesy, but I liked it. There’s something so cool about surviving when losing on dominion.

i do several videos on my chanel when we survive, most of the time we fail if we had this high difference points, or we survive until time come out, but this time was epic