PDA

View Full Version : Is there even a reason for out of lock tracking, besides abusing charges/grab moves?

PepsiBeastin
09-17-2018, 12:36 AM
I mean cmon, I'm getting sick and tired of having a warlord sprinting past me, then turning at a 45 degree angle and instantly snapping to me the second he puts his shield in front of him. Raider too, but it's less prevalent with lawbringer. Not to mention that this partially gets rid of the point of smoke bombs. You're supposed to be hidden in the smoke, with the enemy unable to lock onto you and effectively hit you, yet someone can just unlock and throw an attack, flying at you like they fully know where you are.

Elhantas
09-17-2018, 10:53 AM
Ohh, so this is what the enemy did to me when i smoked bomb... I had honestly thought the other guy turned on some sort of hacks, because he kept attacking straight at me, running back normaly and etc, as if the smoke bomb didnt effect him. So he was just a abusing a bug...

Well said bug will probably wont be fixed by next year tho :/

Klingentaenz3r
09-17-2018, 11:51 AM
Not a bug, just the only solution they came up to to fix unlock techs. The result is just as you see. Weird auto snapping animation towards minions and especially players. Fighting in minion lanes is a nightmare to me due to that. In the breach open test they seemed to have losen it up a little (before it was just ridiculous in the TTS) but that apparently resulted in that we have nobushi's unlock tech back once if they don't tweak the marching fire build in that regard in the meantime