PDA

View Full Version : My Unblockable....was blocked?

ChocoPanda12
09-16-2018, 11:41 PM
Hello. I am currently confused with how berserker's unblockables work. I've recently began to play berserker for about a week or so and have seemed to learn most of the skills associated. I've learned that berserker has an unblockable on the third heavy of a three consecutive heavy chain. With any unblockable, the user's weapon turns a bright orange looking color, if I am correct. But every time I use the three consecutive heavy chain, on a top heavy (the third heavy), my weapon turns a bright orange looking color (indicating an unblockable), and then:

MY UNBLOCKABLE GETS BLOCKED

This only happens when my unblockable comes from the top stance. If the third heavy I use in the chain is a side heavy, then I don't have this issue.
I find this rather frustrating. I was wondering if anyone has any solutions or if this is just a game specific issue. I play For Honor on console.

This is also an issue from any light to a top heavy (in which the top heavy becomes unblockable, and then gets blocked).

I thought it might have something to do with stamina. But it happens whether I have full stamina, some stamina, low stamina, or just ran out of stamina by using the top heavy.

DefiledDragon
09-16-2018, 11:47 PM
It's probably getting parried. Unblockable attacks can't be blocked but they can be parried.