PDA

View Full Version : Is GB range normalized?

DoctorMcBatman
09-16-2018, 10:54 PM
I feel like it's not, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Devils-_-legacy
09-16-2018, 11:03 PM
Yes (I think) but sometimes it has tracking its one of the most inconsistent mechanisms in fh

DefiledDragon
09-16-2018, 11:39 PM
I'm sure I've seen it said that Orochi (for one at least) has a comparatively short GB range, possibly Zerker too.

DoctorMcBatman
09-16-2018, 11:54 PM
I'm sure I've seen it said that Orochi (for one at least) has a comparatively short GB range, possibly Zerker too.

That's why I made this thread. Was playing as orochi earlier and it just doesn't seem like his GB range is the same as other heroes.

And if it's not normalized, my question is why not? Perhaps in the old meta it made sense. But now that dodge recovery and other things (throw distance maybe?) are normalized, why not this too?

DefiledDragon
09-17-2018, 01:09 AM
That's why I made this thread. Was playing as orochi earlier and it just doesn't seem like his GB range is the same as other heroes.

And if it's not normalized, my question is why not? Perhaps in the old meta it made sense. But now that dodge recovery and other things (throw distance maybe?) are normalized, why not this too?

Tbh I'm not sure. If I had to guess I would guess that the characters that fight at longer range, i.e. those with poleaxes and similar, have a longer reach on their GB so they don't have to get in your face to do it. Orochi is a shorter range character, as is Zerk, so it's possible that's why they have the shorter range GB.

Just a guess though.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-19-2018, 01:38 AM
Um shinobi and pk have the ability to gb at range.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-19-2018, 02:54 PM
While back dodge has been normalized, throw distance has not. An Orochi cannot kick you as far as a Raider, Warlord, or Shaman will fling you