PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTIONS] Some ideas...

Kaiser-Panda
09-16-2018, 06:54 PM
Hello everyone, and thanks to RedLynx for inviting me at this closed beta.

Some ideas to improve the game :

Ideas :

- Could it be possible to let the player choose the music tracks that he doesn't want to listen during the game ? In the Audio Option Menu, it would be great to get a music list with checkbox for activate or not the tracks.

- Can the Rival system of Evo come back ? :-)

- Skill Game : there is no distance gauge : it miss.

- Impossible to see the leaderboard pressing start during a race (like in Evo & Fusion) : is it planned in the final version ?

- If leaderboard becoming visible during a race, the possibility of watch replay or play against ghosts at this moment will be necessary.

- Behind the word "CRASH", the black box is just ugly. Brrrr…

- I didn’t test a 30 minutes run but just an idea for the real timer : why don’t let the player choose how it displays, in the option menu ? We can imagine something like that :
Default (for example : 5 minutes) ;
X last minutes (at the choice of player) ;
Always visible ;
Never visible.

- I would love to find again the Rival system of Evolution. :-)

- Track selection on the map is not the best with a gamepad. The mouse cursor doesn’t really work with a stick. The navigation would be better if we could select each item one to one, by a “snapping” system / magnet system… I don’t know if I’m clear but I think it would be better to not have a mouse cursor with a gamepad, in my opinion.

- Sorry to insist with this after the TTS, but one of the most important feature to improve because it disappeared since previous games : at each checkpoint, the game tell us if we are ahead of time or late compared to our best time (or a ghost). But AT THE FINISH LINE, THE INFORMATION DISAPPEAR. I think however it is really really REALLY important to get this information, so If you could bring it back, I would be very very VERY useful.

Questions :

- The 500 faults limit is still there : will you finally remove it, or not ?
- Will challenges as Fusion be included in the Final game ? I loved it, because it made us discover the tracks in an other way. It was fun.
- Will the tracks of the Track Central be playable offline ?
- Will it be possible to filter tags in the Track Central to find a track easier ?
- Is the inverse replay really impossible ? XD

Here we are. If I have some other ideas, I'll be back here. :cool:

Joad_
09-18-2018, 11:55 AM
Totally agree with all this post, especially the red part. It's really an incomprehensible lack.

attila-999
09-18-2018, 12:16 PM
always feedback well thought out.
- the part in red .... for me too it is missing
- to make a copied copy of the Mantis Ninja Version (for the 0.5% of players who will always be there at the end of the game >>>> I think., it is an important element in the decision making of Redlynx, I thought .
- make a copied paste of the Mantis and put the Fusion or Evo settings, see both.
- only available on Ninja tracks..

I do not like the pure Ninja, but to forget his community would be a Marketing mistake, for Redlynx and they must quickly reassure the community ...

Even if I personally think that Champy and Psykhodelik have already sensitized Redlynx on this subject.

Congratulations on your Post, always interesting to read

UbiKeeba
09-18-2018, 03:24 PM
Thank you so much for the amazingly organized feedback! <3

Kaiser-Panda
09-18-2018, 09:53 PM
You are welcome, thanks to RL for the game, and the beta !

And thanks Joad & Attila ! :-)

Let's prey for the red part. XD

#GiveUsRedPart

LenilsonZabuza
09-20-2018, 06:55 PM
There are some others ideas:
- Put the goals on the screen (as option (on/off),it could be some transparent or something like)
- During the world travel, there could be something cultural to identify the country were you are (as flag at beginning)
- I'm a big Ubisoft fan, i'd like to run using some outfits from other games as:
* FarCry4: Pagan Ming's Pink Suit
* FarCry3: the "butterfly gun" of intro as a Stick to the Moto
* Assassin's Creed: Any outfit from Ezio, Altair, Connor, Edward, Jacob/Eve or any other
* a comemoration move from Assassin's Creed
* Helmets from For Honor (thats would be amazing using a Viking/ Samurai/ Knight Helmet)
* GRWildLands: Santa Blanca Motocicles/ La Unidad outfit
* Any other things
- T-Shirts stamps from others Trials
- The other trials have many nice songs, it would be some of then in the rising

TheRedKnightMC
09-20-2018, 09:33 PM
* FarCry4: Pagan Ming's Pink Suit
* FarCry3: the "butterfly gun" of intro as a Stick to the Moto
* Assassin's Creed: Any outfit from Ezio, Altair, Connor, Edward, Jacob/Eve or any other
* a comemoration move from Assassin's Creed
* Helmets from For Honor (thats would be amazing using a Viking/ Samurai/ Knight Helmet)
* GRWildLands: Santa Blanca Motocicles/ La Unidad outfit
* Any other things
- T-Shirts stamps from others Trials

Hey you do know that you can make most of these using the sticker customization right?
Anyway maybe we might see more new stickers in the full game, who knows:)

UbiKeeba
09-21-2018, 06:26 PM
Just jumping in again to let y'all know I've seen the updated posts in this thread. :)