PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have the same boring Dominion matches?

SicKno86
09-16-2018, 05:12 AM
I gues my MMR went up after practicing my Parry's and CGB's against bots and i wish it hadn't. Since it seems i am now stuck on facing only Orochi's, Ashamura's and Shaman's in Domionion. With an occasional Warden or Highlander. The rest of the cast is completely absent. Been like that for days now. I want to fight Shugoki, Warlord, Lawbringer, Nobushi etc, etc again.

Also, the matches are way more one sided now. At first (only been playing for about a month) it was pretty balanced and exciting with close matches. Now it's the same as Overwatch where you can tell wether you will win or lose after about minute into the game. Also getting tired of a whole match taking place at one team's spawn zone at either A or C. This is something i see allot. One team Dominates and captures the enemy team spawn zone and they can't get it back. Being on either side is zero fun.

I might just play like **** on purpose so my MMR goes down again. Hopefully it's not too late.

Xil_h
09-16-2018, 11:37 AM
I haven't had this experience.
Neither do I see such Spawn camping.

And you can always come back. I have turned games where I joined late and it was already 100 to 800. I didn't win all but they were soooo close.

Gianturion
09-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Don't worry,you're not the only one. It's been months and I still have ridiculously one sided dominion matches where everyone is playing as the same hero over and over and over (Warden,Shaman,Aramusha,Conqueror,Highlander,Lawbr inger,sometimes Gladiator). You don't know the feeling when you lose every match because your team refuses to play the objective and gets destroyed by the enemy team. There have been other times where the enemy were like rep 300 mlgs and we lost ez. It didn't happen on Marching Fire tho,I won every match and I was so happy. I wish I could have a balanced match once in a while.