PDA

View Full Version : absolute unbalanced bs

Velentix
09-15-2018, 11:36 PM
Conq is a joke, he needs a hard nerf for dominion, unfortunately I don't have footage for this, but I just played a game where he was nearly invincible. strategy was simple: just the front of b on beachhead and do that stupid swinging move that also blocks everything (absolute bs move from any standpoint btw the only way to counteract it is to bash, if you have one and even then you will most likely take damage.) every time he gets low health he just does this move and all the mindless minions refill his health just like that. that means you need several people to deal with him and even then it'll take a while because he can just do that move and refill as needed. the guy wasn't even very good he just had unlimited life.

DefiledDragon
09-15-2018, 11:48 PM
Conqueror might just be the single, most broken hero in the game and that's saying something.

Velentix
09-15-2018, 11:57 PM
Conqueror might just be the single, most broken hero in the game and that's saying something.

honestly before I might've thought that he was a bit too strong but after that match I can only agree. He is top tier in every game mode.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
09-16-2018, 12:04 AM
Player base:

You need to take another hard look at Conqueror after you reworked him. He is just too safe as well as too powerful.

Devs:

https://i.imgur.com/YvJB6ot.gif

OhHowSheGoingEh
09-16-2018, 08:15 AM
While your at it nerf berserker too.