PDA

View Full Version : This is frustrating

Ntoums
09-15-2018, 02:04 PM
After 3 seasons and 8 reworks its time.....

I play on PC and my main and only hero i play is OROCHI.

It took you 3 months to assign new button combination to the same moves and you name this a rework! This is truly pathetic and lazy. And on top of that you made the moves worse.

1. Riptide Strike: First by making it light attack you remove the execution chance (minor). Second you lower the damage (This is called NERF). Third and most importand you
made it a back dodge which can be guard broken and even fainted by the opponent and can be punished.

2. Storm Rush: You call this "Initiation Improvement" in the patch notes. ARE YOU MENTAL. The opponent doesn 't need to predict a side of attack, doesn 't need to dodge,
he just need to light attack and thats it. If i hard faint (you removed soft faint form the move) it to guard brake i still get hit by the opponents attack. And on top
of that you remove the target switch while holding the button. But you gave it to the warden (not sure if he could do that before).

BOTH MOVES ARE WORSE THAN BEFORE.

Even the zone attack is unviable option because it hit the opponent at the end of the animation, where most of the other heroes hit at the begining of the animation, something you change with the kensei.

Poeple are crying about light spams, are too fast blablala. Seriously? They parry or block Berserker's 400ms light with hyperarmor and they can't Orochi's 500ms light. Even though i don't know what is going on on console, i think it applies there too.

Dodge recovery? Give me a break it happen after the second or third heavy finisher attack, which rarely happens because most of the times you get parried.

And in order to make the deflects more worthy, you lower the damdge on every attack!!!!!! Impressive.

-All heavy heroes can two shot me, i need to do four time the work they do.
-Before rework people on forum crying out for an unblockable, like a kick. You gave this to Tiandi.
-You gave another unblocable to Warden (increases the chances to open you up, and you increased his crushing thingy (unblocable) damage.
-Kensei is basically a god with his rework and long range.
-Peacekeeper still somewhat broken.
-Berserker constantly 400ms attacks with hyperarmor.
-Raider, Warlord constanly ledging (they don't even try to attack, they try to ledge you).
-Almost every hero can initiate with unblockable attacks which some can even soft fainted.
-Shaolins can TELEPORT (i think you got confused with Goku there).
-Valkyrie? You are still debating why is so powerful.
-Shamans? I m so tired.

And basically all heroes have unblockable, hyperormor, soft faints or bleed. Orochi has nothing

I m sure some of the problems apply to other hero and player too, and by all means i m the best player there is in this game, but it is frustrating. And for those who watch videos on youtube with Orochis or any other hero, detroying entire team by themselves, please don't believe that its happening all the time. On the contrary its because it rare thing to happen they upload it.

Bottom line is, you have made Orochi the worst hero. (We will see if thats true in the state of balance of season 7)

The_B0G_
09-15-2018, 02:57 PM
Go play Orochi on console, you'll never be unhappy playing as him again.

littlefluffyegg
09-15-2018, 03:36 PM
orochi is scum pick another main op

Ntoums
09-15-2018, 04:18 PM
Final note

Your game cuase me to break 3 xbox controllers and 1 keyboard.

Goodbye forever Ubisoft.

OLD-ShadowsDie
09-15-2018, 04:34 PM
Man. Just move foward. I was Orochi main too. Now I play with Kensei. Because Orochi is not viable on 4 v 4. I know some guys is a parry god. But this guys can play with any Char. So just move foward. And pick another hero. More competitive. Sometimes tou can play with Orochi but only duels.

Helnekromancer
09-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Go play on Console where everything you just said is viable and people will rarely parry your lights. You don't even have to buy it, if you have a Xbox you can download the standard edition for free and enjoy Orochi. I got my family into For Honor on Xbox and my sisters still haven't found a main but my little brother gravitated heavily towards Orochi and has no problem killing people.

I mean the competitive scene for this game is a joke and they will never make a separate patch for Console let alone allow console to participate in the open test even though the majority of players are console. If you want to enjoy playing Orochi console is a good switch.

mrmistark
09-15-2018, 11:37 PM
Go play Orochi on console, you'll never be unhappy playing as him again.

Exactly. His new and improved speed makes him really hard to deal with. Youíd cut through half the competition just light spamming because you practically have to switch guard on intuition with even the smallest lag on top of the speed. Itís not as bad when in duel, but 4v4 itís even worse dealing with Orochi. You donít even need Riptide or Storm rush anymore.

a8modeus
09-16-2018, 03:26 PM
-All heavy heroes can two shot me, i need to do four time the work they do.
-Before rework people on forum crying out for an unblockable, like a kick. You gave this to Tiandi.
-You gave another unblocable to Warden (increases the chances to open you up, and you increased his crushing thingy (unblocable) damage.
-Kensei is basically a god with his rework and long range.
-Peacekeeper still somewhat broken.
-Berserker constantly 400ms attacks with hyperarmor.
-Raider, Warlord constanly ledging (they don't even try to attack, they try to ledge you).
-Almost every hero can initiate with unblockable attacks which some can even soft fainted.
-Shaolins can TELEPORT (i think you got confused with Goku there).
-Valkyrie? You are still debating why is so powerful.
-Shamans? I m so tired.

And basically all heroes have unblockable, hyperormor, soft faints or bleed. Orochi has nothing

Really? Peacekeeper still broken? Her speed and damage nerfed + worst deflect in the game. She useless in 4x4 and boring in duels(especially LB and Conq). :mad: