PDA

View Full Version : Odd Inputs

Roseguard_Cpt
09-14-2018, 08:51 PM
There was a gentleman here earlier who was flaming about the game, but he got me thinking about a couple strange occurrences that I've been having recently in the game. While I don't know how to have my inputs appear on a PS4 recording there have been times where I could swear I clicked light and or heavy, yet my character had thrown out a GB. Maybe it's a heat of the moment thing, but I've never noticed it happening until a few patches ago.
Out of curiosity to the devs, has the time to queue been increased perhaps, say I think I clicked light but accidentally clicked GB earlier but then clicked light before the GB occured. I know the Souls series was notorious for this but I've only been experincing it for just the past few days.

bannex19
09-15-2018, 12:58 PM
I mean he wasn't wrong about that on ps4 anyways. I've had times where i gb and deliberately pressed left on the joy stick and my character threw the opponent right. I've pressed light attack and instead i threw some kind of weird heavy while stepping backwards. There is all sorts of nonsense that I've had happen with inputs.

I love it when the ps4 menu comes up in the middle of a fight.

PanikExperte1
09-15-2018, 02:22 PM
I love it when the ps4 menu comes up in the middle of a fight.

XB1 I love it too!