PDA

View Full Version : Testing out some Ninja techniques in the closed beta of Rising...

StormPsykoz
09-14-2018, 05:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U1tueSwrl8

Would appreciate if the staff took a look at it :)

SubstaX
09-14-2018, 07:43 PM
Hey Storm,

I watched the video you made earlier today. I made the same investigations you made. Even though I am not nearly as good as you and others with ninjas, i enjoy grinding them and it was a big part for me in Fusion and Evo.

My personal opinion on the current ninja state isn't very positive however. Many techniques that were staples of tracks in fusion aren't really possible anymore and it feels so vastly different. I wouldn't say it's super bad, but if it stays the way it currently is I have my doubts if Rising will be succesful long term for ninja riders and hardcore fans.

I mean we don't know if there is another bike which might be better suited for ninja stuff. Some communication on RedLynx's side would be nice. But if not I am really wondering how this happened, since they said there are long time fans and experienced players involved in the creation of Rising. How could this possibly not be noticed nor addressed?

I was generally very happy with the physics of Fusion. Why did they even change them in the first place? :nonchalance:

SkyKid87
09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
Salut, Storm.

Dis, ça serait trop te demander une traduction de tous tes écris ? Je pourrais moi-même mais j'ai la flemme, ça risque de me gonfler de devoir mettre 800 fois la vidéo en pause pour tout retranscrire dans un traducteur. Seulement si tu peux me faire ça rapido, je sais bien que la vidéo est destiné à RedLynx avant tout mais elle semble intéressante, ça me ferait chier de passer à côté.

Peu importe ta réponse, merci.

SkyKid87
09-14-2018, 10:40 PM
Ton post sur trials.fr me satisfait, ne t'embêtes pas pour moi, au cas où. Je n'étais pas sûr de ton ressenti malgré les images de gameplay, maintenant si.

James20O6
09-15-2018, 11:56 PM
This is extremely disappointing.

attila-999
09-17-2018, 02:37 PM
do not you think we have to wait for the Ninjas of Rising Trials to be able to judge? ....
I think a lot of creator amplify actions .... I do not know how to explain it here with my Google translator ....

just wait for the first Ninja track (which must absolutely be available in the next Beta, to be tested up and down) , in technical trials rising 2

I think there are possible settings for the creators of tracks so that you recover what has been lost!

for the rear mudguard: I stayed on a track 20 seconds doing nothing while being "backwards on a wheel" the wheel and the mudguard prevented me from falling backwards .....
for the ninja: maybe you will not have your rear mudguard
FENDER + FROM WHEEL HOOK: it's the same thing ..... ninja asks for no mudguard ... .sure ... it's a theory

in your version Ninja it requires another bike that the Mantis "without guard mud and with another version of hooks" .... I leave you a hope:

NINJA: a motorcycle derived from the Mantis without mudguard and with other settings ...... easy to achieve for Redlynx ..... you make a copy of the MANTIS, you remove the mud guards and you put them same settings as on FUSION ..... and it is unavailable on all other tracks except Ninja

..... SIMPLE ....
for the first time in the game Redlynx announced Trials Ninja Tracks (confirmed by Psykhodelik) ..... and they would have removed 50% of Ninja game .... for me it's impossible, Redlynx will surprise you .. ... they want to dazzle you and make you think ..... it's not won ..... they've thought about everything ..... wait, pray and say Bravo.

IN FRENCH

tu ne penses pas qu'il faut attendre les Ninjas de trials Rising pour pouvoir juger ? ,....
je pense que beaucoup de créateur amplifient les actions ....je ne sais pas comment l'expliquer ici avec mon traducteur Google ....

simplement attendre la première piste Ninja ( qui doit absolument être disponible dans la prochaine Béta , pour être testé de long en large )

je pense qu'il y a des réglages possibles pour les créateurs de pistes pour que vous récupériez ce qui a été perdu !

pour le garde boue arrière : je suis resté sur une piste 20 secondes sans rien faire en étant " vers l'arrière sur une roue " la roue et le garde boue m'empêchaient de tomber vers l'arrière .....
pour les ninja : peut-être tu n'auras plus ton garde boue arrière >>>> c'est peut-être nouveau

FENDER + FROM WHEEL HOOK : c'est la même chose .....ninja demande aucun garde boue ....surement ...c'est une théorie

dans ta version Ninja celà demande une autre moto que la Mantis " sans garde boue et avec une autre version d'accroche " ....je vous laisse un espoir :

NINJA : une moto dérivée de la Mantis sans garde boue et avec d'autres réglages ......facile a réaliser pour Redlynx .....tu fais une copie de la MANTIS , tu retire les gardes Boue et tu mets les même réglages que sur FUSION .....et elle est indisponible sur toutes les autres pistes , sauf les Ninja

pour la première fois du jeu Redlynx a annoncé les Trials Ninja Tracks ( confirmé par Psykhodelik ) .....et ils auraient retiré 50% du jeu de Ninja ....pour moi c'est impossible , Redlynx va vous surprendre .....ils veulent vous éblouir et vous faire penser que .....c'est pas gagné .....ils ont réfléchis a tout .....attendre , prier et dire Bravo.

Tyki_Butterfree
09-17-2018, 04:38 PM
I am not very good at ninja techniques so I was watching your video more as a how to. I beat the extreme track in the beta in 28 minutes and like 100 faults. lol It is pretty cool to watch you clear several checkpoints on a wheelie. I have never done that spiderman wall climb, but since you have helpful buttons in the corner of the video, I want to try it now. I have done fender grabs before and I agree that it is harder to do in the beta than in fusion. I didn't realize it was a ninja technique though. I just did it accidently once trying to pass Devil's Beak.

I also feel like it is easier to keep a wheelie going in the beta than in fusion, but I'm not sure why.

attila-999
09-17-2018, 09:33 PM
UP

thank you for reading everything, important!