PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion][garage][sticker inventory] Confusing layout for unlocked stickers

Geertbroekmann
09-14-2018, 05:19 PM
Right now I'm customizing my rider's helmet and I have to scroll through a ton of stickers that are locked to get to the ones that I have unlocked.
I'd suggest another way of showing which stickers you have unlocked, and a clearer way for them to stand out.

Right now they have a small orange 'new' icon, in a sea of small orange 'locked' icons. I would propose either working with transparency to show the difference between locked/unlocked, or rearranging the list to show unlocked stickers first, or just leaving out the locked stickers altogether.

Geertbroekmann
09-14-2018, 05:29 PM
Another thing that might be worth suggesting is how you scroll through the stickers. Personally I like it that, if there are multiple items in a row, the cursor automatically switches rows if you keep scrolling left or right. (i.e. scroll right through row 1, keep pressing right, cursor starts at row 2, etc)

Geertbroekmann
09-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Ooh, also could there be an option to copy stickers, as well? I love the mirror function, but I would like to duplicate a sticker and place it on another part of the helmet without scrolling through the options again.

edit: regarding the mirror function, right now if you make a mirror copy of a sticker, it is added to the array of stickers before the original, so if you mirror sticker number 4, it will become number 4, and the original will be number 5. It would make more sense to me to reverse that, since the copy is the more recent addition.

Geertbroekmann
09-14-2018, 05:41 PM
Also, don't know if someone's mentioned this already, but if you scroll through the color swatches with the d-pad, the transparency (which should be right-stick only) is affected as well.

UbiKeeba
09-14-2018, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the feedback on this!