PDA

View Full Version : Add a list view for all tracks

eflixxx
09-14-2018, 07:36 AM
As the interface is confusing and slow to navigate, and not least, hard to keep track of completed tracks, please add a way to scroll the tracks in list view or something similar. the world map is not very user friendly, its easy to miss tracks and hard to keep track of where you have been and where to go. this is hard in the beta right now, with just a handful of tracks, i dread how it will be in the full game. frontier as a comparison, got the worst i.e. in any racing game ive ever tried. i dont wont trials rising to be as bad as that.

DetonatoR-1973
09-14-2018, 09:53 AM
I also would like more information on my progress, I mean, clear goals so I know what to do to be able to progress.
(in Trials Fusion, this was easy and displayed: get X more Gold Medals to unlock)

e.g. Beat Contract to Unlock more tracks
e.g. Get 20 Gold Medals to Unlock ...

as otherwise, new users could think they have everything there is possible, only having half of the tracks unlocked...

The_McCheshire
09-14-2018, 01:20 PM
+1 on this suggestion.

Really jarring to see tracks sprawled across the screen. I am all for it to add to the sense of travelling the world - but a quickplay feature is needed. :)

UbiKeeba
09-14-2018, 03:23 PM
I've let the team know the feedback on this. Thanks for posting! :)

gvr1044
09-14-2018, 09:01 PM
Agreed.

mrjorts
09-14-2018, 09:46 PM
The map is neat when you're first progressing through the singleplayer, but once you've unlocked them all it's a bit clunky.