PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion ( multiplayer trick boost )

hacker2045
09-14-2018, 12:12 AM
In multiplayer there is absolutely no incentive to do tricks flips etc.
so it tends to be a straight race with no tricks used at all just get to the finish line
I love doing tricks but I feel there should be some risk reward to them
as in land a double flip get a speed boost as a reward the harder the trick the bigger the boost.
I think more people would then do stunts much more.

UbiKeeba
09-14-2018, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll forward it on. :)

For any future posts though, please refer to our posting guidelines so we can make sure that your feedback is being properly sorted and forwarded. :)

You can read them here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1928364-Posting-Guidelines-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Mr_Goatsy
09-14-2018, 05:06 PM
race1
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races

a competition between runners, horses, vehicles, boats, etc., to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.

hacker2045
09-15-2018, 12:54 AM
Game

ɡeɪm/
noun

an activity that one engages in for amusement.

trials games are bonkers and anything that encourages more amusement in the game is great by me

lu3mm3l
09-15-2018, 01:33 AM
I'm amused by the flow when I finish a track with a good time and without fails. To be honest - I hated the trick tracks in Fusion and I'm happy they're not back in Rising. At least from what I can tell from the beta. I'm O.k. with optional trick stuff but I don't like to be forced into something like that. I already have mixed feeling about the contract stuff. Sounds like circus stuff :(

gvr1044
09-15-2018, 01:36 AM
I don't much care for the whole fmx trick thing, and would hate being penalized for it. Your suggestion would be great for a secondary or special play circuit dedicated to that, it would add another layer of competition to the game, but implementing that across the board for mutiplayer would be a no for me. Great mutiplayer division addition would be a resounding yes.

terraexcessum
09-15-2018, 09:47 AM
I've never really been that into doing tricks while racing multiplayer, but it can be fun to see others doing it. Despite this, though, I would be disappointed if doing tricks gave people an advantage in multiplayer. Maybe a better suggestion could be an increase in XP awarded for doing tricks?

IImayneII
09-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Honestly, I wish fmx was still in the game but "cosmetic". A feature that had so much work put into in Fusion, why not use it in Rising if it doesn't affect gameplay?

That said, trick boosts are a horrible idea for regular mp.I hope party mode will have similarities to Fusion where you could alter parameters tough, like boosts, gravity etc. But for current MP that's actually competetive this should not be a thing