PDA

View Full Version : The rap music is annoying

StanBrule
09-13-2018, 11:26 PM
I would prefer the electronic music from Trials Fusion, or even no music at all, especially during menus and navigation. Regardless of genre, it's probably best without vocals, as at least that makes it somewhat neutral. I can't stand the rap blaring constantly. Plus, it seems like a bit of a culture mismatch...not much overlap between hiphop and riding bikes

drdeshotel
09-14-2018, 12:44 AM
I agree. However I think in the final implementation it should be an option to pick tracks and deactivate others. As of now you can turn the music down in the options since off is better. And then run spotify in the background. Music tracks in games are almost no longer needed since most gaming PCs are powerful enough to run itunes or spotify in the background. I wouldn't necessarily go with the culture mismatch as for as bikes and hip-hop; but definitely need to be able to disable music with lyrics that you don't like. But you can turn the music off by lowering the music slider all the way down.

pkeijzer72
09-14-2018, 09:17 AM
I absolutely do not like the music Redlynx picked for this game... it anoys me and have set the "music" volume to 0.. period.

pkeijzer72
09-14-2018, 09:21 AM
I totally do not like the music Redlynx picked for the game as well.
It annoyed me so bad within 2 minutes I lowered the volume to 0...

Smilies2019
09-20-2018, 01:11 AM
The music is not for me, i dont like it..
If i hear this kind of music, i get a headache every time i play trials. no thank you.
Need more music genres,

Core2TOM
09-20-2018, 05:27 AM
did you even listened to the other songs?
there are just 2 songs i don't liked in the beta:
jurassic 5 - sum of us
48 straight - cant stop wont stop

to me it seems like they tried to find songs that fits the theme of each track. instead of hip hop for skate or dont i would prefer some skaterpunk songs like in the classic tony hawk games. but besides a personal taste how about a overall music playlist that songs are not tied to a specific track anymore? with an option to disable songs you dont enjoy? if you played the burnout games you know what i mean. by pressing LB you should even then be able to skip a song.

UbiKeeba
09-21-2018, 06:24 PM
I'll let the team know that there is concern surrounding the soundtrack and want for more variety.

Rworqx
09-25-2018, 10:14 PM
more music would be appreciated. hearing the 3 area specific songs get repetitve pretty rapidly if you try to go for fast times. especially that all hover around the 3 minute mark. so longer tracks are welcome in my book as well.