PDA

View Full Version : Cant get mixed to stream

SicKxFaTBOY
09-13-2018, 11:05 PM
When attempting to start the stream mixer says that I'm ideal shows the cartoon background my stream works on other games but won't stream the beta even if I was to start the stream on a different game can we not stream anymore?

TheeElf
09-13-2018, 11:37 PM
I've got the same issue as does someone else. I'm assuming this is happening on Xbox One? I'm still doing trial and error to see but no luck yet. Here's our current topic:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1931192-It-won-t-let-me-stream-the-beta-on-Twitch-and-Mixer-on-xbox-one-HELP!

SicKxFaTBOY
09-13-2018, 11:42 PM
Yes on xbox one I tried to stream on twitch with the xbox one as well it says it's not you its us then I tried to retry it on mixer now my mixer thinks twitch is broadcasting and it's not

TheeElf
09-14-2018, 12:31 AM
I had the same issue with the dual broadcasting and had to power cycle to clear it even though Twitch was closed. It seems as though everything works fine if you start off broadcasting off of Trials but then Mixer goes to standby and Twitch goes to Offline as soon as you load Trials. Thanks for the confirmation. That's 3 people with the same symptoms on Xbox One.