PDA

View Full Version : Character Editor Recommendation

vipprimo
09-13-2018, 09:16 PM
UNLOCKED GRAPHICS VIEW
When I go to the graphics area the unlocked images are mixed in with the locked ones. It's tough to see what I've locked and unlocked.

You could either push the unlocked stuff to the top or provide a button that toggles viewing unlocked or locked items as well as all items.

TAB CYCLING DISABLED DURING EDITING
Also when I was scrolling through the images I accidentally hit the trigger instead of the bumper (or vice versa) and it jumped off my customization and went back to the general area meaning I lost my work.

I would recommend that the only button that works during actual customization for taking you out of that area be the [B] Back button. The rest either are part of the process or fail to function if you accidentally trigger it to cycle a tab.

DUPLICATE FUNCTION
One of the options that should be applied to a layer to make things a lot easier should be DUPLICATE LAYER. The only option I have is mirror and it copies the layer to the other side, so to do something I have to bounce back and forth.

ZizWing
09-13-2018, 09:31 PM
A simple fix for the new stickers would be to change the "new" tag on the top-right corner to have a different color and/or shape so they stand out more. Other than that I am totally for a "hide locked" option or something similar.

Also I'm not sure if this is what you meant but when you edit a sticker there is a "stamp" button which will apply an exact copy of whatever your current sticker is in that position. You can then keep moving the sticker you were editing and stamp it in as many places as you want.