PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] [Music] Choose Music Theme

tintinmaster
09-13-2018, 06:35 PM
Would be nice if you could choose a music theme, like only rock music or so

lu3mm3l
09-13-2018, 09:22 PM
Or at least give us a button to skip a song. Like LB/RB for previous/next song.

NIKO_HOFFMANN
09-14-2018, 06:25 AM
Or at least give us a button to skip a song. Like LB/RB for previous/next song.

Totally agree with that, I had the same song played twice one after the other

m3mbran
09-14-2018, 08:01 AM
The soundtrack is *the* worst part of the game. There needs to be some form of player control over it in the options. Vocals on / off, skipping a track mid-game, disabling specific tracks from ever play, stuff like that.

I have music turned down to zero now because it's so terrible. Then you also don't have music on the world map, which feels weird and desolate.

Give the player options. Always give the player options. Especially with something as subjective as music.

lu3mm3l
09-14-2018, 11:34 AM
The soundtrack is *the* worst part of the game. There needs to be some form of player control over it in the options. Vocals on / off, skipping a track mid-game, disabling specific tracks from ever play, stuff like that.

Dude, they have Motörhead and Anthrax :cool: But since it's music it's a taste thing. I'm pretty happy about it. With Protostar in the mix it reminds me of the great Burnout Soundtracks.

Thanatan777
09-14-2018, 01:58 PM
I love the soundtrack! Reminded me of the old THPS soundtracks.
But I agree with the former comments: A possibility to select the tracks to play would be nice with such a diverse soundtrack.

UbiKeeba
09-14-2018, 03:25 PM
Thanks for posting. I've forwarded this feedback on. :)

Smilies2013
09-14-2018, 06:50 PM
i also have the music down, i dont like these kind of music at al.
it would be nice to have more music genres, else i would play this game with music volume on 0.
Please ad a playlist.

Other then that....keep it up. i love the game already.