PDA

View Full Version : Heroes recruiting got locked after new update!!!

yanuar42
09-13-2018, 02:07 PM
So last update make my all hero(s) got locked again after I bought it for 500 steels and spends about 10000 for customized (execution and so on). I hate the way you guys played us and not only me who got played like this. For more reason I hate, you guys just said it is bug that happened when you guys just said like this "during open test window those 9 heroes were able to be recruited for 500 rather than 8000. After the Open Test ended the Starter Edition stopped appearing as the Standard Edition, and those recruited heroes became locked again. The 500 steel used to purchase any of those heroes was taken off of the recruiting cost, so they should now cost 7500.". I'll keep spamming this issues as along I didn't get my heroes back!!!!

FredEx919
09-13-2018, 02:25 PM
As you've already seen, this was a known issue. For now, the amount you've spent was taken off of the full price. That's the main info that we have right now, but I would suggest you also create a support case so your info is available in the event that there is something else we can do. Unfortunately there's not much that can be done through the forums for this. Spamming anything here won't solve your issue. If there are changes to this, we'll update everyone.