PDA

View Full Version : Year 2 Update - Operations & Maintenance

Ubi-Alien
09-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Hi Ghosts,

Following our previous update (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1915958-Year-2-Update-from-the-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-Studio?p=13620378#post13620378) after the release of Special Operation 2, our team wanted to reach out with more news about how we’re supporting the future of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands.

Content Roadmap

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/GRW/tu16forumpost1.png

Our next update, Operations & Maintenance, will be released on Tuesday, September 18. The fixes in this update will address bugs flagged by our community, and will offer a brand-new item pack for Year 2 Pass owners.

Year 2 Pass

Based on community feedback about the value of the Year 2 Pass, we are offering the Operator Pack for free with this update for Pass owners.
This pack will contain one weapon for PvE and two cosmetic customization items (t-shirt and vest) that can be used in PvP or PvE.

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/GRW/tu16forumpost2.jpg

Each future title update of Year 2 will also include an item pack for Year 2 Pass owners. We’ll update you with more specifics on the contents of each pack closer to their release.

Community-Requested Bug Fixes and Improvements

A full list of fixes and improvements coming in this next update will be released on Monday, September 17, on the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands website.

We’ll be implementing fixes in PvE and PvP, such as addressing the locked weapon attachments bug and the New Campaign entry in the main menu instead of Continue Campaign bug, improving the quality of Operation Archangel, and more.

In regards to the bug where weapon attachments appear as locked: our team has heavily investigated this and we do have a fix. But, due to the complexity of the issue, we will need to hear back from our community to be sure it has been addressed for all of our players. So please let us know if you encounter any further issues with this following our next Update.

Our team will also be addressing a number of bugs that were having an impact on player experiences in Ghost Mode.

Please stay tuned for more information in the upcoming patch notes.

Known Issues List

We are updating the Known Issues list to ensure you’re aware of the bugs we’re currently investigating. There will be an up-to-date list available in the Technical Support section of the forums during the week of September 17 to coincide with the release of TU16.

Our team is closely monitoring all your feedback, and we greatly appreciate the time you take to comment. Each comment is invaluable in guiding our efforts to ensure Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is a continually enjoyable experience for our community.

We’ll aim to maintain regular updates regarding upcoming patches, content, and features.

Thank you, Ghosts.

Mr Wet Poopz
09-13-2018, 05:43 PM
Regarding Ghost War, will there be any balance changes made, or will this patch only address bugs?

Ghost54335
09-13-2018, 06:08 PM
Regarding Ghost War, will there be any balance changes made, or will this patch only address bugs?

LOL, dont go confusing them now Mr Wet poopz

crowlecj
09-13-2018, 08:37 PM
thank you, this completely changes the season pass and makes it worth it. I am sure many will be singing praise and buying the season pass for the new plate carrier

COLT4FAI
09-14-2018, 03:45 AM
Based on community feedback about the value of the Year 2 Pass, we are offering the Operator Pack for free with this update for Pass owners.
This pack will contain one weapon for PvE and two cosmetic customization items (t-shirt and vest) that can be used in PvP or PvE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Appreciate all the hard work you guys put in. Freaking love this game and so does our entire milsim.

DIDJAMOM
09-14-2018, 06:02 AM
Why would we want a new weapon that we're more than likely not gonna be able to customize and it's gonna have the worst stats you could possibly get on a weapon? The only good thing is the pack is free cos I for one would not pay anymore money for in store weapons.

Niyvandir
09-14-2018, 11:40 AM
I sincerly hope PSG-1 sound bug is being addressed this patch since it has such a gamebreaking feel on Ghost War. Thanks for reaching out a bit!

OrangeFr3ak817
09-14-2018, 01:37 PM
Hope the bug on the 416's compensators will be fixed!

NINJAGAIDEN1097
09-14-2018, 02:20 PM
Ubisoft it would be better if the year 2 pass gave us not only early access to content drops for the campaign but give us the dlc packs that release with that dlc. Like the Rainbow Six pack, we should have been givin that since the dlc is paired with the special operation, we dont care about the small content you add in between special operations that are cosmetics or weapons we can't customize. I felt lied to when I purchased the year 2 pass and got the Splinter Cell pack for free but then every other pack associated with these Special Operations I have to pay for? Sorry but that has really caused some of my respect for you to dwindle. We spent our extra money on the game for new content so we didnt have to spend a bunch more and so far we have nothing to show for it at all. I love Wildlands but if I'm going to be ripped off and given nothing when I paid for something I may as well just quit Wildlands and cut my losses.

William_Munny23
09-14-2018, 02:42 PM
While I do agree that I was led to believe that purchasing season 2 pass would include the DLC, I can't complain about the additional items. I do struggle to understand exactly what it was that I received with the purchase since everything is available to all players? I purchased season 2, but I still have to purchase the add on items once they drop. I really feel that there should be unique items given to those that purchase the pass, this might encourage others to pick it up.
As to additional weapons, they should have the ability to customize them. The LVOA-C, should have some form of customization options. We can either get the division model or grind through tier mode. I also feel that weapon upgrades should be always on once you've leveled them up. It sucks that by the time you've upgraded them and have progressed through tier it no longer matters, because enemies are ****ing terminators with perfect shots and can kill you from 300 meters away. I really feel that weapon upgrades should always stay active, even carry over to new games.

BickShack
09-14-2018, 08:52 PM
Those who do not have the pass of year 2 can buy the operator pack with credits???
please tell me yes. :'v

caverbs
09-15-2018, 04:12 AM
I have an issue with jumping from the helicopter, specially at Ghost Mode.

I died several times at Ghost mode bcuz of the chopper hitting me after jumping from it..

Maybe change the value or speed of how the chopper will fall after jumping from it?

Thats all ..

Thank you for this great game.

AdelaideSeb
09-15-2018, 05:46 AM
I will wait and see.Sept 17th

Drenamow
09-15-2018, 10:28 AM
So exo suits will be unlocked again for the ones who ran into the issue of them relocking, yes?

redsept
09-15-2018, 11:28 AM
This update better include the permadeath for the character, as the campaign continues...

Mynameisshhhhh7
09-15-2018, 12:40 PM
Great news fella, I hope it fixes many!

defco2012
09-16-2018, 03:28 PM
I also have been asking for a dot sight without the reticles that goes away when not aiming for the no hud option and a way to check your ammo and what grenade you are carrying. They really need to address this issue.

Ianwanless86
09-17-2018, 03:22 AM
More ICONS please🙏 Spetsnaz and Sam Fisher and the Ghost Real Ghost Recon Sqaud, And El Sueño all as ICONS, in store update,

Ianwanless86
09-17-2018, 03:28 AM
Please give us The Ghost team Midas holt and Nomad as probably created icons from the story mode, Midas and Holt have Tatoos and And have other appearances, so please Ghost team As ICONS 🙏🙏🙏🙏 And Sam Fisher 😇 there over 450 people who were asking for these on a stream channel so hope you can make this happen, 🤞🙏🙏

Ianwanless86
09-17-2018, 03:31 AM
More ICONS please and Ye more ICONS full detailed version of the Ghost Sqaud .. Midas Holt Nomad Weaver all ICONS, Midas and Holt must have there tattoos that were in the original detailed version of the game 🙏🙏🙏😰

Ianwanless86
09-17-2018, 03:36 AM
Just hope there is a ICON store update to day with the bug fixes🤞🙏🙏 if not at least let us know when there will be icons in the store 🤞 and there are the most asked ICONS on my friends stream and was Spetsnaz and The Ghost Recon Sqaud, Classic And new, 🙏🙏🤞🙏 Thank 🙏

Ianwanless86
09-17-2018, 03:43 AM
when I mean Ghost Sqaud, I mean Midas, with hes Tatoos, and green trousers and Boots, And Holt with Left arm tattoo, and Nomad and Weaver, i beg you that you can make these ICONS and classic Ghost Recon team and Future Ghost team too🤞 All as playable ICONs

Ianwanless86
09-17-2018, 03:50 AM
Please can we have M4a1 in pointman but with v2 muzzle and better stats, and M40a3 with suppressor for Staker or Sniper, and Buff the MP5 please, The Gun needs a grip and better handling, or and the can you put MP5 in assassin class with suppressor or M4a1 with suppressor 🤞🙏

KmarkoPL
09-17-2018, 06:17 PM
As expected !
Only some cosmetic crap, but no playable content for PVE !!
This game is nothing no more but KEN's WARDROBE DRESSING CRAP !!

Yeah, boys with dolls playing dressing !!

JensDekkersNL
09-17-2018, 06:28 PM
As expected !
This game is nothing no more but KEN's WARDROBE DRESSING CRAP !!

Yeah, boys with dolls playing dressing !!

What's your point? This update's main goal was fixing bugs and the Ubi team was fairly clear about that... The december update should contain more stuff for PVE and PVP and all that

BranDozer93
09-17-2018, 08:29 PM
I would love to see a separate holster customization option featuring different types of holsters and holster colors/camos. You could also include an additional ammo pouch on the to be straped on the other leg and allow to change the holster to the left side. The same for kneepads, elbow pads, and all the straps. This would improve the customization aspect of the game and would make it much more immersive. Another issue that I see is with the camos, some of the camos are not accurate enough to their real counterparts like the woodland camo. Although the current camo options are many, more camos could be included in future updates. It would be great if small things like these were improved.

AI BLUEFOX
09-17-2018, 08:45 PM
As expected !

You knew what this update was about. Just as you know the extra PvE content comes out in the SO 1-4 updates.

darklegion18
09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
My PC is normally left on so I didn't see the game update...pretty sure it did though coz I see the new pack for purchase however my attachments are still locked. Mags, compensators among other things

Tatanka88HUN
09-19-2018, 07:31 PM
Dear Ubi, I still have my attachments locked, just as before the september update...
My ticket related to this problem was closed a few days ago, should I open a new case, or be patient?

Bluberryredbull
09-19-2018, 08:35 PM
All my attachments that we're locked are still locked after this 15gb update. I waited for 2 months for this to get fixed and nothing.
I've lost all faith in Ubisoft.

L3oBish
09-21-2018, 07:47 AM
Yep, my attachments are still missing for the M4A1 as well. No 50 or 30 rnd mags. Just fix what you broke first then worry about adding things... :mad:

R1nKR_PS4
09-21-2018, 06:42 PM
What's your point? This update's main goal was fixing bugs and the Ubi team was fairly clear about that... The december update should contain more stuff for PVE and PVP and all that

The point is that the game is sliding down hill and Ubisoft appears more focused on delivering their new money tree than fixing the game they broke intentionally or otherwise. Seems very odd that the weapons attachments disappeared along side the arrival the weapons crates in the online store.

Bobyabk
09-21-2018, 07:53 PM
Well Done Ubisoft.

The recent update should be for FIXING the bugs. not ADDING up on the BUGS. Frequent Crashes, Randoms Disconnections from the Matches, Game Freezing are the gifts provided by you guyz in the recent update.

god bless u

Bobyabk

EOKEXIN
09-22-2018, 04:37 PM
更新的17个g 的东西 该解决的问题没有解决 想问一下什么时候解决

SovietSenpai.PH
09-23-2018, 02:47 PM
Attachments still missing. guess I'm back to The Division again.

Ubi-Lucipus
09-25-2018, 01:28 PM
更新的17个g 的东西 该解决的问题没有解决 想问一下什么时候解决

Please make sure to post your responses/feedback in English as this is an English forum only.

Attachments still missing. guess I'm back to The Division again.

I am sorry to hear that is still happening SovietSempai, we're aware that it did not resolve the issue for everyone and we are looking into it.

fastastoast
09-25-2018, 04:22 PM
Please make sure to post your responses/feedback in English as this is an English forum only.

I am sorry to hear that is still happening SovietSempai, we're aware that it did not resolve the issue for everyone and we are looking into it.

Can we please have ubisoft acknowledge TU16 was a failure and how you plan to move forward. I'm sure your continued financial gain from a broken product is in breach of some trading laws. This community just wants honesty and transparency. Thank you.

wVw_Alyssa_wVw
09-26-2018, 03:59 PM
There were a couple bug fixes that I enjoyed, the one I noticed the most was the "continue" option actually being there when you load up the game instead of the game just constantly saying that you've never played before and you have to reload it 5 times before it gives you the continue option. But the fixes just seem to be paired more towards annoyances than actual game breakers. In campaign when you're using a grenade launcher under-barrel, 2 out of every 5 shots take a few seconds to actually register that you've shot and reloaded. Example: if you're doing a convoy with a friend and you're both tiers 1-15 so you need to react on the spot to events happening and the convoy spots you driving past it to get to a safer area to bunker down in and you pop out the window with the grenade attachment there's a 2/5 chance for most players that their grenade won't do anything at all for a bit even if the shot you're taking is 20m away. You shoot it, it makes the noise, your person reloads, you wait, you wait, you shoot another one because you realize its bugging again, the noise, you reload, you wait some more, you attempt to shoot again but you're now dead and your driver is also dead. The launcher bug has appeared to have been reported since 2017, with people updating and checking back in to see if there's been a fix yet, it's now a couple months away from 2019 and game breaking bugs are still being pushed to the side for more microtransaction deals. And peoples attachments are broken apparently, even though there were supposed to be attachment fixes. I guess the fix for a couple attachments meant taking the attachments away entirely? Be clear please.

DASH231095
12-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Where are the campaign challenges for update 3 so we can get the guns, future soldier parachute and that new face gear piece the advanced balistic mask??!!!

paulo1997paulo
12-13-2018, 03:37 PM
if you are fixing the server, I do not know in the other platforms more in ps4 since the update does not work, why you have killed a game so good with this one. Please order soon. Do not let the game die ... pls

Sentinel-_-EU
01-16-2019, 03:14 PM
In the roadmap uploaded here by UBI Alien you can see that the next update "Special Operation 4" is scheduled for quartal 01-2019 (In words: between january and march)

In the global network you can also find official roadmaps with 6 planned updates.

My questions:

Which roadmap is correct now?

When will the next update come?