PDA

View Full Version : It won't let me stream the beta on Twitch and Mixer on xbox one HELP!

TheRedKnightMC
09-13-2018, 09:54 AM
The reason why is because the game is not displayed on my profile, it's displayed on home but I'm not on the home dashboard, im on the beta I need solutions guys help:(:(:(:(

TheeElf
09-13-2018, 11:38 AM
I've got the same problem. I can start a stream on something like Forza and it plays fine but as soon as I change the game to Trials Rising it goes offline for Twitch and the Mixer goes to a living room cartoon scene. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it looks like all settings are correct.

Ubi-MrDrPink
09-13-2018, 12:01 PM
Hey there,

How are you try to currently stream Trials Rising to Mixer/Twitch? (i.e with capture card, or directly from the console)

Also, which platform are you playing on?

TheeElf
09-13-2018, 12:36 PM
I am trying to stream directly from the Xbox One console. I can stream other games and my home page but as soon as I start Trials Rising the steam goes black or the mixer cartoon background appears.

TheRedKnightMC
09-13-2018, 01:45 PM
I'm trying to stream Trials Rising BETA on xbox one and I'm using the twitch app on xbox to stream but it won't let me stream Trials Rising BETA please help

TheeElf
09-13-2018, 01:50 PM
@TheRedKnightMCC. What happens when to try to use Twitch? Error code or blank screen? Also when you stream using the Mixer what do you see on a browser for your stream session?

TheRedKnightMC
09-13-2018, 07:06 PM
For TWITCH, I see a error code
for mixer, I see a idle screen with the tv n stuff

TheeElf
09-13-2018, 07:33 PM
So we definitely have the same problem. If I didn't start the stream in Trials then both work fine but as soon as I swap to Trials the steam stops. The mixer goes to the idle living room screen and twitch goes offline but if I try and start the stream in Trials I have the same problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

geordiedeviant
09-14-2018, 06:36 AM
*hand up*

I am also experiencing the exact issue mentioned above, with the same results mentioned above.

Error for Twitch..... Living room idle screen on Mixer.