PDA

View Full Version : Balance and consideration about the current gameplay for console.

ops_cat
09-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Hello everyone,
today i trying to make a list of things to try to start a balance this game for console,maybe i'll give some imput for pc too, but the main focus here is ps4\xbox.

So for a fast fix to the super speed of light attack of some character, up to me instead of slow down the speed of all of them,i like to remove the guard switch delay for all,because when the bug for the static one where out, i felt my guard really consistent against orochi and other like him,so this should be the first step and see how it goes for a week or two, and see the performance with the reflex guard which wasn't affected.

Now i will go in detail for hero by hero,most of my consideration are for 1vs1 situation:
(i leave someone out of this list, waiting for the rework)

-Warden: Well balanced the only issue is shooulder bash (i not want to talk about, we have alot of thread about it), and see how perform his light against the remove delay guard.

-Raider: Still a good hero,maybe wait for future rework,to me fell solid.

-Kensei: Ok after rework.

-Conqueror: Ok after rework.

-Warlord: Waiting for rework and see how it perform,right now is not competitive.

-Shoughoki: Waiting for rework and see how it perform,right now is not competitive.

-Peacekeeper: See how perform his light against the remove delay guard.

-Beserker: See how perform gainst the remove delay guard, most of his problem are the feint attack from top to side,where is too fast,if intetend to be fast as opener to me is ok,but plus the hyper armor seems too strong as combo.

-Orochi: See how perform gainst the remove delay guard,because his second light on light chain is unreachable with current guard,his strom rush need hyper armor and i felt it hard to block sometimes when i had him as opponent.

-Lawbringer: Waiting for rework and see how it perform,right now is not competitive.

-Valkyrie: Ok after rework,maybe his light are too fast for reflex guard,so see how perform his light against the remove delay guard.

-Nobushi: She need some adjustment, speed up a bit his light because now fell too slow and easy even to parry, her side attatck need dodge properties.

-Centurion: Waiting for rework and see how it perform,right now is not competitive.

-Highlander: Still a good hero,maybe wait for future rework,to me fell solid.

-Shinobi: See how perform his light against the remove delay guard,maybe rise his life a bit,and remove the chance to parry the long throw just for the side and top attack leave it for the guard one.

-Gladiator: Still a good hero, maybe rise a bit the reflex guard time deactivation, i fell it too fast.

-Shaman: Still a good hero,to me fell solid.

-Aramusha: He need a side dodge attacks,maybe with an option to choose if do it with light or heavy attack like nobushi have ,i fell him too static without.

This was my consideration about the current hero and how i fell them,i usually play duel or brawl,i know some of them are focus more for a 4vs4 kind of gameplay, that not means they can't be good in a duel.

As you can see the thing to do to create a first state of balance for console isn't too much stuff to let it be enjoyable and competitive,even if the road for balance a game like this is long and hard,because some hero and move counter someone other.

All this consideration are from a high platinum level ranked gameplay over a year of daily playing.Here training arena duel aren't nearly close to online gameplay,so my regards are done with a ping of 30+/- . Hope to be a useful feedback for console playstile,i like to hear your opinion about it.

P.s : If the remove delay guard isn't effective,the road to go is slow down the speed of some of the fastest attack. If it is ok, maybe will necessary to rise the speed of the hero with the slowest one.