PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.02 Out Now!

kleaneasy
05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Patch 1.02 is now available for the game with immediate effect.

This patch will address the following issues:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
- Added DLC support
- Fixed many disconnection and divergences issues in coop modes.
- Added Multi-GPU support for SLI/Crossfire (remaining issues on ATI side)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support (we are waiting on a validation by AMD for theEyefinity Ready official stamp)
- Some configuration specific divergences fixes, crashs et minor bugs
- Graphic glitches when running in low visual quality:
- Improve performances and some flickering issues.
- Low-end video card optimizations.
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers.
- Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- GTX400 Nvidia video card support (removed the error message)
- Various minor fixes.
[/list]

kleaneasy
05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi all

Patch 1.02 is now available for the game with immediate effect.

This patch will address the following issues:

- Added DLC support
- Fixed many disconnection and divergences issues in coop modes.
- Added Multi-GPU support for SLI/Crossfire (remaining issues on ATI side)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support (we are waiting on a validation by AMD for theEyefinity Ready official stamp)
- Some configuration specific divergences fixes, crashs et minor bugs
- Graphic glitches when running in low visual quality:
- Improve performances and some flickering issues.
- Low-end video card optimizations.
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers.
- Fixed interaction ****ons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- GTX400 Nvidia video card support (removed the error message)
- Various minor fixes.

Reddl
05-06-2010, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LordFoamy:
It would appear that the patch does not work for the retail Steam version... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i think we have to wait till tomorrow. i dont understand why the steam users get the patch later...

sepuq
true, I had higher framerates without this patch... I don't know what to say http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sepuq
Yep

LordFoamy
It would appear that the patch does not work for the retail Steam version, but then again the complaints leave me wondering if it should or not. I already had to apply the ATI hotfix to remedy the crashing/framerate issues but a patch that could reasonably put be back into that position I would rather deal without.

MichaelDearman
Installed patch...and framerate is drastically worse.
...urge to kill, rising...

GinSoakedBoy
No voice comms then? I guess that's why we all use TS and Vent, tssk.

CEfraga
Yes, downloading:

http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/spl..._conviction_1.02.exe (http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/splinter_cell_conviction/splinter_cell_conviction_1.02.exe)

Changelog:

================================================== ============================

Splinter Cell Conviction v1.02 Update

================================================== ============================
* Added DLC support
* Added multi-GPU support (Crossfire/SLI)
* Added ATI Eyefinity support
* Fixed graphic glitches when running in low visual quality
* Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers
* Fixed many disconnection problems in coop modes
* Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios
* Low-end video card optimizations
* Various minor fixes

CEfraga
Well, at least the multiplayer is working here now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Now i can play co-op with the people who pirated the game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

x-sago-x
pathetic ubishaft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

x-sago-x
checked again frame rate is actually worse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

x-sago-x
patch didn't do sh*t to fix performance!!!

Gypsy816
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

GermanJoe
05-06-2010, 10:43 AM
I can confirm that DLC works nicely, I enjoy the new Elite armor.

Unfortunately the missing menus bug on ATI [I know, I use 10.4a and know to reset my settings every time via CCC before I start] and the X-Box Controller mis(s)-mapping are still not fixed.

Here's to hoping that in time all problems will be taken care of.

Rea1SamF1sher
05-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Nice! But what happened to the Voice Chat? I think it is necessary for the COOP Mode.

Arius047
05-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Cool! I'll have to wait for my steam update though. Hope the patch fixed connection issues!

CEfraga
05-06-2010, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arius047:
Cool! I'll have to wait for my steam update though. Hope the patch fixed connection issues! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7316/convictiongame201005061.jpg

Boris5134
05-06-2010, 10:56 AM
I'd like to see attachments "unequipable" got most of the PEC challenges done except for the 3 multiplayer ones and I hate having the scope on the MP5 SD, it was good for a few single player actions, just doesn't do well for moving quikcer in multiplayer. I want to take it off without having to completely remove my saved games.

I experienced increased frames, and even better at higher settings surprisingly.

CAINE-SC
05-06-2010, 10:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boris5134:
I'd like to see attachments "unequipable" got most of the PEC challenges done except for the 3 multiplayer ones and I hate having the scope on the MP5 SD, it was good for a few single player actions, just doesn't do well for moving quikcer in multiplayer. I want to take it off without having to completely remove my saved games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, UBI listen to us. Make the weapon upgrades also unequipable, just like the armor and stuff.

Arius047
05-06-2010, 11:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CEfraga:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arius047:
Cool! I'll have to wait for my steam update though. Hope the patch fixed connection issues! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7316/convictiongame201005061.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I lol'd. Meh..
Does the matchmaking atleast work?

CEfraga
05-06-2010, 11:09 AM
It's "working"...

Sometimes i can find a partner and start a co-op game, but once the game starts, i booted back to main menu due to "sync" problems.

It's ridiculous... i'm giving up.

I accepted to pay U$ 60 and the intrusive DRM, but i can't accept a game thats perform bad even on high-end hardware and only works partially.

I'm not going to piracy, I'll buy games from companies that do a decent job and really deserves my support.

DonFrederik1986
05-06-2010, 11:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boris5134:
I'd like to see attachments "unequipable" got most of the PEC challenges done except for the 3 multiplayer ones and I hate having the scope on the MP5 SD, it was good for a few single player actions, just doesn't do well for moving quikcer in multiplayer. I want to take it off without having to completely remove my saved games.

I experienced increased frames, and even better at higher settings surprisingly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This, I too want to unequip my SD3 scope lol. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm seeing no performace increase on my end at all, despite the claim of added SLi support. My GPU is the gtx295.

taigoman
05-06-2010, 11:16 AM
It's progress... They are working on it. Just have to be patient I guess.

Club-On
05-06-2010, 11:20 AM
1.02 just install and crossfire still not support by the game.... I don't know how the hell they can say this patch "Added multi-GPU support (Crossfire/SLI)"

<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT - continue to bypass the forum language filter like that and you're time here will be short lived</span>

Knot3D
05-06-2010, 11:20 AM
The patch increases my average framerate in both SP & Deniable Ops by 5 to 10 fps extra. I'm using a Nvidia Quadro FX card though, so I didn't have the issues like Ati users have it in the first place.

Thanx Ubi, good work ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

jsamson2
05-06-2010, 11:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Club-On:
1.02 just install and crossfire still not support by the game.... I don't know how the hell they can say this patch "Added multi-GPU support (Crossfire/SLI)"

<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They added the support, but ATI has to add a profile thingny for the game. In the drivers I think.

MSDX-
05-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Is the patch fixing pre-order pack codes issue?

Arius047
05-06-2010, 12:00 PM
The autoupdater errors when I execute it, but I guess thats because I have the steam version.

Parogar
05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
This patch crippled my framerate, and SLI is still not taking effect

Xessive
05-06-2010, 01:10 PM
I've noticed a boost in performance! I realize most people are posting with a loss in framerate but mine is actually running better.

My setup:
Asus G73JH
Intel Core i7 720QM
8GB RAM
Radeon 5870, 1GB DDR5

Before the patch the game automatically started at 1920x1080 but it was pretty bad, I lowered the res but it was still running terribly at 1280x720. After the patch I've noticed a steady framerate. It doesn't hiccup quite as often.

One other odd factor I've noticed: with vsync OFF I get pretty bad fps, the game chops up. WIth vsync ON it's limited to 60fps but it is smooth and it doesn't get choppy at all (or at least nowhere near as often). Kinda odd.

Cyborgmatt
05-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Is the realistic mode multiplayer invincibility bug fixed?

anton_es
05-06-2010, 01:50 PM
after applying the patch my resolution is reset to 800x600 and in the settings menue the maximum resolution I can select is: 1280x720.
BEFORE the patch I could run my native resolution of 1680x1050.

How do I get my full resolution back ???
VERY annoying.

Ceibalk
05-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Can't download the new patch and play right now since I'm at work.

Did they fix that annoying extended mag bug for pistols?

Versus-Mroj
05-06-2010, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anton_es:
after applying the patch my resolution is reset to 800x600 and in the settings menue the maximum resolution I can select is: 1280x720.

VERY annoying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif I haven't ANY BUG in the game! I am one of those, who are playing SCC 1.0 with the highest details 16xQAA, 1920x1200 (35 - 40FPS). Everything is fine, NO BUGS! Perfect (only sometimes problems with creating COOP private match).

Do you recommend me apply this 1.02 patch? If my framerate fall down and max resolution will be only 720p, I will be very disgusted...

SliferFlakes
05-06-2010, 02:18 PM
you guys still didnt fix systemdetection.dll, still crashes the game when i launch it.

GuZZ33
05-06-2010, 02:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anton_es:

VERY annoying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you try scrolling down the list of resolutions?, i use 1920x1080, when the patch auto updated itself it reset all previous settings i chose and when i chose to set the resolution i couldn't see it in the list, i had to keep scrolling down or up to reveal it, and set the aspect ratio.

ImpudentDog
05-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Is anyone else not getting empty shell casings ejecting when firing a gun in the game?

Is this a bug? I seem to remember seeing it in the 360 demo.

GuZZ33
05-06-2010, 03:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImpudentDog:
Is anyone else not getting empty shell casings ejecting when firing a gun in the game?

Is this a bug? I seem to remember seeing it in the 360 demo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do you know..i can't remember this haha,i have the 360 and pc version, i'll check and report my findings back here.

alpha_ger1980
05-06-2010, 03:35 PM
confirming that the new patch did not improve performance at all

and no crossfire for ati 4870x2

. . . . . http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

BAWB.BAGET
05-06-2010, 03:38 PM
All I care about is the ability to voice chat. Why didn't you guys include this? Is it really that hard, or do you (Ubisoft) guys have a stubborn grudge against PC gamers?

This is ridiculous! Why bother fixing other stuff when you can't even add the most important feature to the biggest part of this game that most people are playing the game for? WHERE'S THE LOGIC IN NO VOICE CHAT?

neuro.mancer
05-06-2010, 03:39 PM
So does the game patch itself through the connection to Ubi, or do us Steam users need to wait until Steam gets the patch up?

anton_es
05-06-2010, 03:44 PM
it updates through ubi. btw, i reinstalled, applied the patch before starting the game, reran system validation and now I have the resolution selectable. and, no, the list was not scrollable, only going until 1280. well, it's fixed now for me. thanks.

Bahger1960
05-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Did those of you not playing the Steam version download and apply the patch manually, or did an auto-download take care of it when you launched the game?

SilentAce07
05-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Steam came out with the patch a few mins ago. It updates through Steam. Anton is just talking out of his ***.

GuZZ33
05-06-2010, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImpudentDog:

Is this a bug? I seem to remember seeing it in the 360 demo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just tested both versions, i can see the case shells ejecting from the guns and hear them dropping on the ground in the xbox 360 version but i don't see or hear them in the pc version.

anton_es
05-06-2010, 04:01 PM
hi, funny guy. i own splintercell and ac2 on steam. both updated through the ubi launcher.

TazRose
05-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Thanks UBI. Downloading it now!

largopred
05-06-2010, 04:13 PM
My game runs a little better now. Thank you Ubisoft.

kudosws
05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Yep... Im suffering the same screen resolution problem.. cant get anything above 1280x960... whereas I could before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Even editing the config file manually doesnt seem to help..

neuro.mancer
05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Well I'm definitely patched but I have no Multi-GPU option in my Nvidia driver profiles. Still just have Single-GPU and Alternate Frame Rendering for SCC.

Can't test performance until I get home though.

vaiman3963
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
My game is still not working even with this patch.

Thanks Ubi. You are the best

TazRose
05-06-2010, 04:47 PM
I had the screen res prob. Check your aspect ratio then scroll down the resolutions, it wont show them all. I set mine to 16:10 and scrolled past 1280 res to see all the others in the list.
The patch fixed the prob with the controller but sli is still not functioning for me. It is and was before just not scaling properly. Ubisoft you need to speak to Nvidia and sort this out. Any problems with Crossfire?

AniDavino
05-06-2010, 04:48 PM
About time! Lol, had given up hope of ever getting an update xD

Thanks, Ubi! =D

Bahger1960
05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Can you still load previous saved games post-patch?

TazRose
05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Thats my last Ubisoft title until i hear positive comments on the new releases. I also lost internet connection on my end for a few days and couldnt play the game. So the drm does suck in that regard. I thinkt thats the last preorder I make for any game. God you would have thought I would have learnt by now with all these devs concentrating on consoles and putting pc second. **** that.
Unless the game is working properly theres no point in buying it. Its not acceptable really and Its my fault for thinking it would be alright. Yeah I can run the game, and for the most part I hit 60fps but its not consistent, there are areas where it lags for no apparent reason. Its the way they are rendering scenes I think. Instead of culling objects you cannot see, they are being rendered probably which is whats causing the lags. Should be like that. Thats not a hardware issue, its a game one. COme on Ubi, sort it out please. We are paying customers and deserve better than this, thanks for releasing it on pc but at the same time, no thanks

chronikas
05-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Too bad half their claims in the patch notes are untrue. This patch didn't fix the wireless controller at all. X is still B, B is still A, an so on. I'm never buying another ubisoft game again.

TazRose
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
YOu can still load saved games from post patch and continue like normal Bahger. The menus are bit smoother at least, but thats about it.

Joe.uk
05-06-2010, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kudosws:
Yep... Im suffering the same screen resolution problem.. cant get anything above 1280x960... whereas I could before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Even editing the config file manually doesnt seem to help.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't notice at first, but the list of screen resolutions is scrollable... even though there isn't a scroll bar. If you mouse-wheel down you'll see all the resolution options.

TazRose
05-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Im a very patient person. Ive been down this road many times. What I ask myself is why do I do it? Am I mug? I think i just answered my own question. Its actually not right when you think about it...no, anyone else (non game developers) would have to do something right away to atone their customers before trading standards or whatnot gets involved legally. Who can be bothered with that, and games devs have themselves covered legally. Look at R*, they had to really make haste to sort out their port to pc of GTAIV because of the sheer numbers of complaints they received. They knew it was wrong. Does ubisoft think its wrong to do this to customers? Dont get me wrong, the game is playable, but not enjoyable in its current condition...BUT in all fairness, it may be a driver issue too so the performance may need to be unlocked for SLI/CROSSFIRE with proper driver support. So we will have to wait and see where the finger points

YurikArkady
05-06-2010, 05:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TazRose:
but not enjoyable in its current condition... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm enjoying my game, works fine.

Bahger1960
05-06-2010, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TazRose:
YOu can still load saved games from post patch and continue like normal Bahger. The menus are bit smoother at least, but thats about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you, TazRose.

All I'm looking for is a fix for the matchmaker/coop connectivity problems (and I hope the patch does not prevent me from running the game at 1920 by 1200, my native res).

I will be reviewing the game for SimHQ. I do not share some of the angrier complaints being aired here but still feel that, while I genuinely like the game, Ubi should be held accountable for releasing a half-completed product and for treating PC consumers like poor relations.

predsfan1980
05-06-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm getting the screen resolution issue as well. Mine is suppose to run at 1440x900 with 60 refresh rate and there isn't an option to select that. I keep getting an error message on my monitor telling me that the signal range isn't correct and that I need to set it to 1440x900. I get this in a white box that covers my screen up. It doesn't allow me to change my resolution in game. My frame rates and graphics have gotten worse since patch. The highest I could go was 1280.

TazRose
05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Make sure you check the Aspect Ratio first to open the different resolutions up for selection.
Also, I have run the game in Single GPU mode and it is much much better.
Sorry ubisoft, the game does run better than before. So its now up to Nvidia to sort out SLI for me.

Hovenberg
05-06-2010, 05:23 PM
i have to admit, i'm positivley surprised. keep up the good work!

Mikealpha
05-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Guy I can't run SCC at 1680x1050 Anymore. Anyone able to set your screen above 1280x720?

Thank

neuro.mancer
05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Make sure you check the Aspect Ratio first to open the different resolutions up for selection.
Also, I have run the game in Single GPU mode and it is much much better.
Sorry ubisoft, the game does run better than before. So its now up to Nvidia to sort out SLI for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SLI can be forced, have a look:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...258/m/1851018858/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7211014258/m/1851018858/p/1)

This provided a huge performance boost on my GTX295.

predsfan1980
05-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the update on that. I figured out what the problem was. I had to use my mouse wheel to scroll down the list of other resolutions. It fixed my issue.

vaiman3963
05-06-2010, 05:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaz0:
but not enjoyable in its current condition... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm enjoying my game, works fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you.
Many people are NOT enjoying the game as it is not running fine.

Delushin
05-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Patch?

oh you mean that little update that did #$%^ all!

Still cant connect to Splinter Cell Conviction Servers?

Arius047
05-06-2010, 06:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BAWBEH117:
All I care about is the ability to voice chat. Why didn't you guys include this? Is it really that hard, or do you (Ubisoft) guys have a stubborn grudge against PC gamers?

This is ridiculous! Why bother fixing other stuff when you can't even add the most important feature to the biggest part of this game that most people are playing the game for? WHERE'S THE LOGIC IN NO VOICE CHAT? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop whining. You're the kind of person that is NEVER happy. What do you want, a patch that fixes your issues so you can atleast PLAY the game or do you want your little voice chat?

For me, fixes all the way. Voicechat can wait.

YurikArkady
05-06-2010, 06:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vaiman3963:
Many people are NOT enjoying the game as it is not running fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Few people"

I went ahead and fixed that for you.

vaiman3963
05-06-2010, 06:12 PM
So everyone is just on this board to discuss how great the game is?
Ok.

YurikArkady
05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vaiman3963:
So everyone is just on this board to discuss how great the game is?
Ok. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The majority of players are playing with no problem, hence why there's just a few illiterates posting about their problems without reading past solutions.

Ok.

vaiman3963
05-06-2010, 06:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaz0:
The majority of players are playing with no problem, hence why there's just a few illiterates posting about their problems without reading past solutions.

Ok. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Life is so simple in your simple world.
My point is that posting "my game is working" is hardly helping others with genuine problems.
Grow up

thales.100
05-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Multi monitor support fails on patch 1.02 (steam version here), running a matrox triplehead2go adapter, as you can check, please add proper support for all multi monitor users UBI, not only eyefinity users.

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1ef24a312748ebbecc4d6c31934f2f306g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/?ldlzjzyugon)

YurikArkady
05-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Life is so simple in your simple world.
My point is that posting "my game is working" is hardly helping others with genuine problems.
Grow up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe eventually we'll see a genuine problem.

vaiman3963
05-06-2010, 06:42 PM
I have read most of your posts and there is a pattern...
quote: &lt;User&gt;
Klaz0: blah blah blah my game is ok

Check my post and I will be happy for you to resolve my problem. Or you can just quote stuff and tell me how there is no problem.

Improvizor
05-06-2010, 07:11 PM
So many games for PC are released with Unreal engine 2.5 and 3 and they all run great.

WHAT THE **** IS YOUR EXCUSE UBISOFT?!

This patch doesn't fix anything. My game is still crashing for no reason and I tried everything.

sam2000_290
05-06-2010, 07:19 PM
The patch works great. It did improve my frame rate. Not too much but good enough. The matchmaking still needs work.

x-sago-x
05-06-2010, 07:59 PM
fps improved ati cards only? i have a gtx 275 and my fps got much worse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Wanted_David
05-06-2010, 08:13 PM
can't really say this patch makes much of a difference, at least to me -- i'm playing on a really low-end laptop so i can barely run the game.
either way thanks for the patch, ubi.
btw, the wired x360 controller issue still stands, but that doesn't really bother me atm. still you should fix that up.

EDIT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x-sago-x:
fps improved ati cards only? i have a gtx 275 and my fps got much worse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
they can't make ati cards run as they should, so they downgrade nvidia's, so both behave on the same level.
ah, the balance... yin yang...

GhostMatter
05-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Works fine, patch downloaded wonderfully and kept my settings. The previous game changed it to 2.0 for no reason.

samanas
05-06-2010, 11:13 PM
maybe someone from ubisoft will add suppport to nVidia GeForce 7600GT in the next patch?

chmun77
05-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Strange. I cannot find it as an official patch over Ubi.com??

COOPaddiCT
05-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Since my laptop kinda sucks and it's even a miracle that the game works, after applying the patch I think it works better, even if just a bit. At least I didn't get any connection problems since installing it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BAWB.BAGET
05-07-2010, 12:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BAWBEH117:

This is ridiculous! Why bother fixing other stuff when you can't even add the most important feature to the biggest part of this game that most people are playing the game for? WHERE'S THE LOGIC IN NO VOICE CHAT? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop whining. You're the kind of person that is NEVER happy. What do you want, a patch that fixes your issues so you can atleast PLAY the game or do you want your little voice chat?

For me, fixes all the way. Voicechat can wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. I'm never happy only when it comes to necessary and logical features being absent from a game (VOICE CHAT in this case.)

Stop "whining?" VOICE CHAT should've been in this game ON RELEASE DAY! And you're telling me to stop "whining" about a MISSING FEATURE? ROFL. I prefer "stop making sound arguments" instead of "whining." It would seem more appropriate in this situation. Besides, I'm not the only customer "whining" about this game. Most of it isn't our fault.

And I probably wouldn't be "whining" AT ALL if Ubifail took the time to communicate with their PAYING CUSTOMERS to let us know wtf is going on.

*On topic*
Most of the connection issues that I had were solved by opening my ports surprisingly enough. I have yet to try matchmaking with these opened ports. But with the lack of voice-chat, the level of motivation seems pretty slim.

darkzero7
05-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Launcher automatically patched the game, I haven't really noticed a difference though, but I was able to connect to a friend who I couldn't pre-patch. I say I haven't noticed a difference, but that's because I have no problem outside quirky connections.

nickywan123
05-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Yea the patch fix the graphic flickering on characters but its still have some flickering so i hope u can make a new patch and fix again cos this patch make it less graphic flickering and im using geforce220

James-24
05-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Personally, patch works great.
I never had a framerate problem before, but it is now noticably smoother, even the menus.
Got rid of the thing where it fires after going to the weapons stash.

So for me, its great.
Thanks Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I hope the rest of you get your problems sorted.

apoc.reg
05-07-2010, 04:15 AM
Patch works great here so far

TazRose
05-07-2010, 05:08 AM
Just a quick note guys and girls.
Anyone with Nvidia dual cards in one slot (gtx295, 285, 275 etc) the performance many not be too good as you cannot force single gpu mode i dont think. Check if you can. If you cant, then either use the Nhancer fix which Addario82 kindly linked or wait for Nvidia to release a newer driver. They just released a beta the other day but it has no sli support for splinter cell. At all. No profile nothing. Ubisoft, you didnt bother consulting with Nvidia did you.
Anyway, almost there i guess. If your comp or game is crashing, are you get error messages. if not what kind of crash, does the game lock up, stop working and close, blue screen etc. Might be able to trouble shoot that. I dont believe this to be a fault in the game, might be how your drivers/system is configured.

Arius047
05-07-2010, 06:31 AM

For me, fixes all the way. Voicechat can wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. I'm never happy only when it comes to necessary and logical features being absent from a game (VOICE CHAT in this case.)

Stop "whining?" VOICE CHAT should've been in this game ON RELEASE DAY! And you're telling me to stop "whining" about a MISSING FEATURE? ROFL. I prefer "stop making sound arguments" instead of "whining." It would seem more appropriate in this situation. Besides, I'm not the only customer "whining" about this game. Most of it isn't our fault.

And I probably wouldn't be "whining" AT ALL if Ubifail took the time to communicate with their PAYING CUSTOMERS to let us know wtf is going on.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Without fixes, there wouldnt be a hell of alot of players to play with if they didnt fix the matchmaking.
It might have had to be part since release, but you are indeed whining for the fact that you can atleast play multiplayer. There are people that cant connect to the server at all. Its more important that these people have their game fixed before they can go on with your little nagging about voicechat.

I use steam for voicechat, by the way.

Versus-Mroj
05-07-2010, 07:39 AM
WOW! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

I haven't any problems with original SCC 1.00, but after this patch it's much better. There are'nt any laggs also with 16xQAA and framerate is excellent. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

rek0
05-07-2010, 08:08 AM

Seem's you seem all mighty and what not, why don't you programme it in yourself Mr.QQ? Open your eyes and see wth they're doing first. They want to get everyone PLAYING the game before adding little details like that. and if it's that much of a problem for you, try using GOOGLE to download Teamspeak, or Vent, dosen't take 2 seconds to get hold of, but then again, that'd be to simple for you eh?

zeta16
05-07-2010, 09:56 AM
This patch didn't fix my problem... I still get out of sync everytime I play co-op.

DragonnDal
05-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Poss temp fix for restoring connection on win 7 64 bit OS.I installed the patch and still was getting restoring connection window popping up every couple of seconds.I started to look into it further,This is what I found,If Start the game,ALT TAB out ,leave game running,the I go to windows services ,look for any of the three services,Look for IPSEC service and stop it but don not disable it.It will stop the other services connected to it automatically.Go back in the game and play,I found the the connection window went away and was able to play for hours ,no lag.I believe it has something to do with the security hand shake between ubi and your pc,Not sure though cause it is out of my expertise.Here is the key,this is only a temp fix and may not work everyone,When finished playing,You need to reboot the computer to restore the services properly,If you don't reboot after playing,the game won't connect any more.I also think you won't be able connect to the internet any more as well.It is vital to reboot when finished.You follow this everytime the game will run with out lag and connection problems.I wanted to let you all know.I hope this helps.Crappy way to play the game,but now at least I can play.

Mechafizz024
05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
The patch definately didnt help my performance.. Kinda ****es me off i was happy to see performance update and support for my card (GTX 470 Superclocked) but alass the game still runs like fat kid. I mean i play crysis 40-50 sometimes over 60.

TazRose
05-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Cpt.Foley, thats not right at all, that card should be eating this game for breakfast....lets wait for Nvidia to come up with a driver with a proper profile. You could try Nhancer but I dont think it will help with a single gpu, i may be wrong though. Ive used enhancer before but i prefer to just use the advanced profile, so im waiting for an sli patch. Iam on 260gtx and in single gpu mode, frames are pretty good, im seeing max of 60 with Vsync at 1920 x 1200, 2 samples of MSAA and everything else on max. So I cant complain anymore, its just when this update came out i thought "Yey. SLI support" then turned to flame Ubisoft for it, but its not, its the gpu drivers. And system configuration too for others, mine purrs like a cat, i keep it at 100% performance at all times with regular regular maintenance

Only update drivers if you need to. Use safe mode and make sure system reg is cleared of entried when removing drivers. I would recommend driver sweeper for this, does a good job of finding residue drivers. Keep your hardrives defragged. I use Diskeeper 2010 for this, my mostly used data is moved on my hardrive where it can be read quicker and consolidated in one place. Keep it cool obviously. Make sure control panel for graphics driver is setup right for the game. Max prerendered frames and different sli modes to try here. The list goes on.
No crashes whatsoever in any game. I play for days on end without a sinlge problem. And its a 4 year old pc now, with new ddr2 ram (4gb) vista 64 and Core2Extreme @ default clock 2.93 with 11x ratio.
Im happy to try and help anyone sort out performance issues. Im not too good with ATI cards but the basic prinicples remain the same. Always brough nvidia gear since Geforce 5500

Boris5134
05-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Cpt. Foley, did you really drop half a grand on a single graphics card? Not to be dumb but what else are you powering under the hood? I'm using a pair of 9600 GT cards and it runs it just fine with a dual core AMD and 3 gigs of ram.

mrvulcanraven
05-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Well the patch does NOT enable SLI it seems, without my posted nhancer override. However in conjunction WITH the SLI mode, it appears i have slightly increased performance. This however is also likely to be more noticeable with two cards rather than one.

temetys1
05-07-2010, 04:37 PM
framerate was better, but I still can't find any servers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

James-24
05-07-2010, 05:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeta16:
This patch didn't fix my problem... I still get out of sync everytime I play co-op. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This could be a problem with the specifications of either your PC or your friend's PC.
I have been attempting to play with one friend, who doesn't have a great PC and we get horrible lag, yet I've tried with other friends with better PC's and its fine. You may want to look into that.

Mechafizz024
05-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Cpt. Foley, did you really drop half a grand on a single graphics card? Not to be dumb but what else are you powering under the hood? I'm using a pair of 9600 GT cards and it runs it just fine with a dual core AMD and 3 gigs of ram. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well right now i am running a dual core at 2.6 upgrading to an i5 and ddr3 ram over the summer, right now i am running 4gb ddr2
Also Win7 Ultimate 64bit

Mechafizz024
05-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Cpt.Foley, thats not right at all, that card should be eating this game for breakfast....lets wait for Nvidia to come up with a driver with a proper profile. You could try Nhancer but I dont think it will help with a single gpu, i may be wrong though. Ive used enhancer before but i prefer to just use the advanced profile, so im waiting for an sli patch. Iam on 260gtx and in single gpu mode, frames are pretty good, im seeing max of 60 with Vsync at 1920 x 1200, 2 samples of MSAA and everything else on max. So I cant complain anymore, its just when this update came out i thought "Yey. SLI support" then turned to flame Ubisoft for it, but its not, its the gpu drivers. And system configuration too for others, mine purrs like a cat, i keep it at 100% performance at all times with regular regular maintenance

Only update drivers if you need to. Use safe mode and make sure system reg is cleared of entried when removing drivers. I would recommend driver sweeper for this, does a good job of finding residue drivers. Keep your hardrives defragged. I use Diskeeper 2010 for this, my mostly used data is moved on my hardrive where it can be read quicker and consolidated in one place. Keep it cool obviously. Make sure control panel for graphics driver is setup right for the game. Max prerendered frames and different sli modes to try here. The list goes on.
No crashes whatsoever in any game. I play for days on end without a sinlge problem. And its a 4 year old pc now, with new ddr2 ram (4gb) vista 64 and Core2Extreme @ default clock 2.93 with 11x ratio.
Im happy to try and help anyone sort out performance issues. Im not too good with ATI cards but the basic prinicples remain the same. Always brough nvidia gear since Geforce 5500 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just uninstalled my drivers sweeped and stuff then i reinstalled i defraged(which i always do) and i was suprised to see when i run at a higher res with the maximum AA possible for this game it ran better 40-60 fps. Sometimes i drop into the 20's but whatever i am sure new driver will come out and this card will run 10x better

sendblink23
05-08-2010, 12:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Versus-Mroj:

I haven't any problems with original SCC 1.00, but after this patch it's much better. There are'nt any laggs also with 16xQAA and framerate is excellent. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just wondering... whats your system specs?

Ashrien
05-08-2010, 03:47 AM
MSI 790FX-GD70
Phenom II x4 965 @ 4.4 (Custom liquid)
8GB - Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600 (9-9-9-24)
"Crazy-Russian"--patched Win7 x64 Kernel to allow SLI on Crossfire-only boards. (Tech is the same, all boards support both if they support either, just licensing restrictions.)

2x EVGA GTX260 (core 216)

--------
EDIT:
Scratch that, fixed things up, few tweaks in the nvcpl and it's working like a dream. Text-drawing is a little wonky, but otherwise, highest-everything and I'm pulling 50fps in open areas. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Victoroos
05-08-2010, 04:57 AM
eeehm dlc convtent, you mean the ones with the pre-order??

chmun77
05-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Any idea how can I set the resolution to 1280 x 1024?? Used to have that as 1 of the options before the patch. But now I have to use the wide screen resolution instead? I'm not using a wide screen LCD.

Please advice??

david_c888
05-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Patch did not fix online match making problems, i still cannot find any games, i still cannot connect to invites and people still cannot join my game when i send invites, it just keeps coming up with a connection error message.

Please release another patch to fix this major online issue asap, the reason why most of us bought this game was for the multiplayer.

miltospou
05-09-2010, 04:16 AM
all good here

Ashrien
05-09-2010, 04:22 AM
For those that can't connect, set yourself DMZ and disable any firewalls. It's overkill, but the ports listed for Conviction are incomplete.

Spijon
05-09-2010, 04:53 AM
Well that properly fixed about 45% of the bugs out there..
Can't wait for patch 1.03 that hopefull will support more hardware gfx and cpu etc. so we can play this damn game.

Make a demo of the game next time and fix most of the bugs before launch.

Victoroos
05-09-2010, 06:00 AM
best all
If there is anyone around, who reads thsi and bought the steam verion, is there a way to check wehter the patch si instaleld or not, cause ll the multiplayer stuff isn't working

shaddowsiner
05-09-2010, 10:54 AM
It gave me the error message: Catastrophic Error

Reddl
05-09-2010, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by david_c888:
Patch did not fix online match making problems, i still cannot find any games, i still cannot connect to invites and people still cannot join my game when i send invites, it just keeps coming up with a connection error message.

Please release another patch to fix this major online issue asap, the reason why most of us bought this game was for the multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do u have a Bigfoot Killer NIC?

durandal79
05-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Well the patch did nothing for my performance either. Infact i would say its worse now.

It's blatantly clear that this is a typical Ubisoft move where the patch does NOTHING but attempt to shut down the cracked version of the game. Why else do you think they bothered even investing any time into a patch at all. It's not like Ubisoft care about their few remaining legitimate customers experience.

LFOD_Shortfuse
05-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Fix what do you mean fix. This patch dont fix a thing. You still have to send a invite 4 or 5 times for it to work. Get this together already.

zeroxz2010
05-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Still aint much of a diff...i already try to launch "find matches" and play, it worked yes...but in the middle of the gameplay sudden dissconnection....damn...

And why did they change the menu look of the ops??...its much better when its darker, not lighter...

Knot3D
05-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Aside from the framerate improvement, I got one graphics glitch ; the spot lights in the single player game seem to cast dithered light..

I'm using a Nvidia Quadro FX 1800M which is basically the Geforce GT335M.

miltospou
05-10-2010, 04:29 AM
both players must have 1.02 patch to play online

horizon86
05-10-2010, 01:13 PM
As far as fps go I get between 20-40 fps during single player and a solid 60 fps in deniable opps. Ati 10.4 driver.

Everything maxed out inc HDR, AAx8, etc, 1920x1200.

AMD Phenom X2 550 3.1ghz
ATI Radeon 4870X2
4GB DDR2 800 RAM
Win7 x64 Ultm

Maybe AI is to blame during single player.

Versus-Mroj
05-10-2010, 05:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sendblink23:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Versus-Mroj:

I haven't any problems with original SCC 1.00, but after this patch it's much better. There are'nt any laggs also with 16xQAA and framerate is excellent. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just wondering... whats your system specs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Case: COOLERMASTER BigTower Centurion 534 Light
Supply: Corsair HX520@520W
MB: GIGABYTE EP45-DS4
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 ~ 3,33 GHz
RAM: A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition ~ 800MHz CL 4-4-4-12 (4GB)
GPU: GIGABYTE nVidia GTX 260 SOC ~ 680MHz/2500MHz (896MB)
Sound: CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum Ex
HDD: 5x Seagate (80 + 250 + 320 + 500 + 1000) GB, 1x WD (320GB)

andowilliams
05-10-2010, 05:35 PM
I've got random freeze. I thought this patch would fix it, but I guess I can't rely on what Ubisoft can do. I have less-than-frequent problem with lagging though (at random point), an addition to this annoying freeze/lockup issue and some server/online issue (I hate being paused without permission during gameplay, especially if you have stable connection fast enough to download a 100MB file under 10 mins, don't have problem with AC2 though).

Here's my system:

Intel i7 980X 3.33GHz
12GB DDR3 1600MHz
EVGA X58 4-Way MB
EVGA GTX 295 SLI, ForceWare 197.45
Creative X-Fi Titanium, Driver 2.17.0007
Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB SATA
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit with all updates (auto-updated)

Jdonner
05-12-2010, 09:57 PM
This game is really poorly optimized, Ubisoft knows it but refuses, like so many other companies, to do anything about it because they simply don't care, all they care about is how to spend the money we paid for this game, because a company that cares would at least let his customers know that they're working on the issue. There should be a law against such business practices of gaming companies.

ban4na
05-13-2010, 08:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rek0:

Seem's you seem all mighty and what not, why don't you programme it in yourself Mr.QQ? Open your eyes and see wth they're doing first. They want to get everyone PLAYING the game before adding little details like that. and if it's that much of a problem for you, try using GOOGLE to download Teamspeak, or Vent, dosen't take 2 seconds to get hold of, but then again, that'd be to simple for you eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rek0, you're the wrong who has it wrong here. We don't have to program it ourselves, we payed for it.
Voice chat a detail in a coop game???? How will you use teamspeak, vent or whatever, if someone joins your game and you can't TELL him (no TEXT chat even) to join on teamspeak. The only way now to communicate is to start a private game with a friend with who you are connected to with voice chat already.
I have played several hunter games now and no chat (text or voice) is really annoying, because sometimes I end up with a total idiot who just goes shooting around (thinks it's couterstrike or some other fps he's playing). I can't tell him in any way to stop playing like this, can't even tell him to google for teamspeak ^^. I can only quit the game and hope a decent player will join.
chat in a coop game is almost as essential as a steering wheel for a car, so don't call it a detail.

PS: The more people get playing, the more people will be dissapointed in the game, because of the lack of chat. So better to fix that first, so people get a multiplayer experience they deserve/payed for. UNLESS you can always play with people you know, then you can start up voice chat, start up the game and have alot of fun.

waderfew2010
05-13-2010, 09:38 AM
this patch didnt fix anything random crashes are more ofter graphics are down to almost pixels with max out settings multiplayer to much lagg before the patch came out my graphics were at medium and crashes were rarely multiplayer no lagg i cant play with my friends now you ruined my game not buying prince of persia

ra1887
05-13-2010, 12:53 PM
this patch didnt fix anything?? what a joke. i still cant see the menu in the game. and yes i am a lucky guy owning a ati card. WHAT.

andowilliams
05-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Maybe Ubisoft released the patch just to "silence" the disappointed users? IMHO though.

I've got random lag fixed by nHancer from mrvulcanraven's post, but I'm still looking for a solution to fix random freeze/lockup which temporarily kicks in occasionally. The only thing I could do to "fix" it is by tapping CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring up the Task Manager screen and then cancel it and return to the game. It's working and the game will be paused once I get back to it but runs fine after I unpaused it, however I've already tired to do it everytime the random freeze kicks in. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

zlyth365
05-15-2010, 06:31 AM
just checking.....

patches are supposed to fix and improve the game.

M'KAY

zeroxz2010
05-15-2010, 08:26 AM
New update...the laucher affected my single player game...sometimes the floor would be replaced with nothing so as I am Floating in air inside third echelon....

Second update &gt;&gt; DAMN HATE THE CRASHES...They always crash and one of them shuts My ATI Catalyst...

It will say general protection error &lt;CODES&gt;
or System Failure! &lt;CODES&gt;

mass_destroyer
05-16-2010, 05:09 AM
the game is aweasome xD i cant wait for the COOP DLC xD

Spijon
05-17-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm so freaking tired of ubi not working support!!

Shepard_Adrian
05-19-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm getting a:

Game.lost.connection.resume error before it even gets to the title menu. Was fine two weeks ago and it appears I already have the patch. What the hell? o.O

lili85ah
05-20-2010, 04:55 AM
when i install the patch 1.02 and click the game
error code 1
error gamelauncher of splinter cell conviction

and auto patch not function?

aerozg
05-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Wow, looks like UBI really messed it up this time. I see i'm not the only one with the random freeze/lockup/crash issue. Also been using ATi cards for ten years now. Time to switch to nVidia i guess. All i can do is type some words here on the official forums to express my frustration, and my game will still be crashing and taking up precious space on my HDD and theres nothing i can do about it. That is so sad.
Ubisoft, you people are pathetic! ATi people, please go and swallow a knife, your piece of sh!t drivers and hardware problems are going to be the end of you.

waderfew2010
05-25-2010, 07:40 AM
FIX MY ******* GAME!!