PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire Open Test

Brutal_DaDo
09-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone, iíve got a little complain that i might get hate for but iíve got this feeling that we console players are always left out because itís easier doing stuff on pc, devs since you always say that you care about the community and you want feedback and all that stuff can you please include us console players when you want to test something ? Iím dying to play the new heroes and the new gamemode, since you released the tts iíve been watching gameplays of a few youtubers i follow and in this open test whenever i had the chance iíve been jealously watching people play the new heroes and breach mode wishing too i could have played the test but as usual i feel like the console players are getting the ďdeal with it and stfuĒ, so please next time could you try to include us too ?

DefiledDragon
09-11-2018, 08:14 PM
It's far easier for them to carry out these tests on PC because the only thing they have to worry about is deploying the test version on their own distribution platform (UPlay) or on Steam. If they want to deploy anything to PS4 or XBox they have to go through a whole mess of certification with Sony and Microsoft.

Brutal_DaDo
09-11-2018, 08:32 PM
It's far easier for them to carry out these tests on PC because the only thing they have to worry about is deploying the test version on their own distribution platform (UPlay) or on Steam. If they want to deploy anything to PS4 or XBox they have to go through a whole mess of certification with Sony and Microsoft.

I know itís easier because of all the certifications the have to go through, still remember before the servers we console players had to wait like a week for everything, all iím saying is that it could be nice for once be part of the test they release so we can give some feedback too and test new stuff

UbiInsulin
09-11-2018, 10:48 PM

This pretty much covers it. PC is a more flexible platform for a temporary early access phase of this kind. We wish everyone could play, but it's not always practical unfortunately.