PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks

Maverick_Slayer
09-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Hello devs,

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the work and passion you guys have put into this game. This community is very vocal and critical about this game because whether they admit it or not, everyone here wants for honor to be a success. There really is nothing quite like what you have created in this game and I wanted to say thank you for continuing to support it. I realize it can be tough some days to see through the walls of criticisms that are sent your way daily, but at the core of it all is a fanbase that sees this game as special, if flawed. Despite the countless amounts of times things went completely wrong to the point that I wanted to throw my controller and the various flaws in the game that we all hope will eventually be fixed, I'm still here, still wanting this game to step up to heights of play that I feel it has the potential to achieve. Stay positive and know that even if it doesn't seem that way, you still have a community of players here that appreciates the effort and work you've put into the game, even if we don't agree with every change. Looking forward to the future of for honor and the new ways I'm which you guys will be mixing up combat to keep it fresh