PDA

View Full Version : Where is AC3 gonna take place?

Sarari
11-20-2011, 01:44 PM
So I've been hearing a lot of talk that the next AC game will take place in the first civilization or somewhere in those ancient times.

I've also heard that It might take place during the French Revolution.

Does anybody know where it is actually gonna take place?

Sarari
11-20-2011, 01:44 PM
So I've been hearing a lot of talk that the next AC game will take place in the first civilization or somewhere in those ancient times.

I've also heard that It might take place during the French Revolution.

Does anybody know where it is actually gonna take place?

eagleforlife1
11-20-2011, 02:00 PM
I don't know. But I really hope that it isn't during he First Civilisation. I would much prefer the French Revolution and have been looking forward to it being there for the last year.

Assassin_M
11-20-2011, 02:02 PM
There is an AC III discussion Thread already, and Nobody knows where or when AC III will take place, do not expect such Info until March, at the very least.

iN3krO
11-20-2011, 02:17 PM
It would be wonderfull if we play during napoleon bonapart.

We wouldn't play as one assassin but yes as many... for example, one would be in egypt, trying to stop napoleon to steal whatever he wanted to from there...

Those assassins would also know how to open the temples in those places and that's why desmond will be reviving them.

To explain let's say that desmond's father had a father and a mom and desmond's mom had a father and a mom... those also had a father and a mom each one, it would end up being so many ppl he could revive memories of in that time.

Other thing we could get was revive any maria's ancestor, i think it would be interessant to play as a templar to find out something templars (and TWCB) are hiding from the assassins.

IntoxicEIGHT
11-20-2011, 02:18 PM
lol, would be cool if it took place during the American Revolution. They didn't have that many guns that were much more advanced than the rifles in ACR did they?

I always forget that the desmond side of each game isn't in the United States. The present day characters never speak with much of an accent.

Sarari
11-20-2011, 02:21 PM
I hate american history, and I live in america. It's so boring and it's all about colonizing and writing documents. So boring.

If we play as Adam and Eve would be amazing.

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 02:36 PM
the templars tried to transport the organized weatlh to scotland shorlty before the french arrested all templars within 1307 and others were arrested in europe later.

Montreal itself is located near israel and the game thus far has maintained a link to that castle even placing desmond at it in his timeframe. games ends near dense forest as desmond returns from the animus, however it may choose to go to where it all started and this would result in adam and eve, but since the bible thinks adam and eve wasnt born and more created by god it may be set in heaven.

however since the last of the assasins were rumoured to be killed by mongols it would be prudent to believe that is the final location and it explains the dense forest in the ending scene.

and if they want to continue down the path of other artifacts then the following locations are what the game states as locations of pieces of eden..........

1.Giza, Egypt
2.Lake Victoria, Africa, more on the Kenyan side
3.The Gambia River, Gambia
4.Timbuktu, Mali
5.Taza, Morocco
6.Canary Islands, Spain
7.The Southern tip of the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia, near the volcano of Opala
8.Odessa, Ukraine
9.Kharkiv, Ukraine
10.Rennes-le-Château, France
11.Salisbury Plain, England (presumably at Stonehenge)
12.Loch Ness, Scotland
13.Maroantsetra, Madagascar
14.Nara, Japan
15.Somewhere close to Goodhouse, South Africa, near the border between South Africa and Namibia
16.Inside or nearby Boston, Massachusetts
17.Delhi, India or the Taj Mahal in India, a short distance south of Delhi
18.Persepolis, modern day Shiraz, Iran
19.Jerusalem, Israel
20.Colombia, South America, around the area of the Igara Parana River
21.Nazca, Perú
22.South-western Sri Lanka
23.Hellissandur, Iceland
24.The area of Sabiene Island, Nunavut, Canada
25.Phoenix, Arizona, or somewhere outside the city
26.Washington, D.C.
27.Juneau, Alaska
28.In Padang West Sumatera and about Mid until East Java island, Indonesia
29.The middle of the South Pacific Ocean
30.The Pacific Ocean, close to the coast of Mexico
31.The South Pacific Ocean, near the coast of the Easter Island and Chile
32.The Atlantic Ocean, in an area where Atlantis was believed to have existed
33.The Atlantic Ocean, a few hundred miles off the coast of Brazil
34.The Antarctic Ocean, on the side of Antarctica facing up towards the Atlantic
35.The Indian Ocean, almost cross sectioned with the tips of India, Africa and the southwestern tip of Australia - a small island called Ile Amsterdam
36.The Antarctic Ocean, the side of the Antarctic ocean that faces up towards the Indian Ocean
37.Arkangelsk, Russia
38.Andorra le Vella, Andorra
39.São Paulo, Brazil
40.Barrow, Alaska
41.La Rioja, Argentina
42.An area close to Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
43.An area around Southern Cross, in Western Australia
44.Somewhere in Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
45.Beijing, China
46.Somewhere in the Altay Mountains in southwestern Mongolia
47.Somewhere along the northern Coast of Chukotka province, Russia
48.An area close to Tiksi, Russia
49.destroyed
50.destroyed

personally i want to go back to the lab i was held captive at in the original version and kick some butt

RedVampire101
11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure but i think its going to take place in China and you're going to be a girl named Yun if you watch assassin's creed embers it shows her talking with Ezio and battling some new enemies. It's a short movie about 22 minutes and shows Ezio's life after being an assassin.

Assassin_M
11-20-2011, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedVampire101:
I'm not sure but i think its going to take place in China and you're going to be a girl named Yun if you watch assassin's creed embers it shows her talking with Ezio and battling some new enemies. It's a short movie about 22 minutes and shows Ezio's life after being an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really ? so you think because she spoke with Ezio, we will play as her in AC III ?

LightRey
11-20-2011, 03:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedVampire101:
I'm not sure but i think its going to take place in China and you're going to be a girl named Yun if you watch assassin's creed embers it shows her talking with Ezio and battling some new enemies. It's a short movie about 22 minutes and shows Ezio's life after being an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really ? so you think because she spoke with Ezio, we will play as her in AC III ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that's not by far good enough to go on. Not to mention that Ubi likes to throw us off and that there is no reason to even assume we'll be moving forward chronologically, let alone basically continuing where we left of (chronologically).

lukaszep
11-20-2011, 03:30 PM
They did say the end of AC:R would set up the next ancestor. Which it didn't. So maaaaaybe Embers did? But then they also said it wouldn't be in an Asian setting anytime soon.

freddie_1897
11-20-2011, 03:50 PM
I don't know why no ones thought of this before, but what about ancient Greece, when it was made up of separate empires or during the time of Odysseus(he could be an assassin as well)?
Also, in brotherhood you get an email from william talking about the different assassin guilds in other cities, and one of them went 'off radar' or missing. Maybe after Desmond you could play one of the people from that group during the same time as brotherhood and revelations, only there not missing, they're just deep undercover trying to find another piece of Eden. I think this would be pretty epic. What do you think?

Sarari
11-20-2011, 04:09 PM
I think the next game will take place in the French Revolution. I can picture it perfectly. And I'm really excited to play as a different assassin. I can't wait to get that feeling I had when I first saw the AC2 E3 demo. I couldn't wait to play as an Italian.

I think we might play the life of S16 after AC3. That would be quite interesting.

Animuses
11-20-2011, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
They did say the end of AC:R would set up the next ancestor. Which it didn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They did set up the next ancestor by finishing Ezio and Altair's story.

Sarari
11-20-2011, 08:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
They did say the end of AC:R would set up the next ancestor. Which it didn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They did set up the next ancestor by finishing Ezio and Altair's story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^HA

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
They did set up the next ancestor by finishing Ezio and Altair's story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
xD
Good point.

EscoBlades
11-21-2011, 06:47 AM
I'm 99% sure that it won't be in Egypt, as most of the uninformed press seem to want to report http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

My guess....French Revolution or Victorian England http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Dave-Blade
11-21-2011, 07:49 AM
I would like it to be Japan during the time of the Shogun,ninja's and Samurai. I think back then it was called feudal Japan but being an uneducated button basher i am probably wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RzaRecta357
11-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Japan would be terrible for this series.

Seriously, no one knows where on that glowly map it pointed or where the van was parked at the end? Man, I suck at geography but assumed someone here would know.

deskpe
11-21-2011, 09:44 AM
The comic has given me a taste for russia,
Or some other eastern european county or maybe uk. somewhere that isn't always super sunny (hoping for some more weather in AC3)

wherever they go take it, I would love a Nikolai Orelov skin (with hes face, not just a costume)

indulgence82
11-21-2011, 10:09 AM

Your not going to play as Yun. She is not Desmond's ancestor. If they take it to China it would be more likely that Ezio's family has to flee Italy and Yun takes them in and trains Ezio's daughter.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 10:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by indulgence82:
Your not going to play as Yun. She is not Desmond's ancestor. If they take it to China it would be more likely that Ezio's family has to flee Italy and Yun takes them in and trains Ezio's daughter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is probably also quite unlikely, since they'd randomly have to meet up again somewhere in China.

D173120T
11-21-2011, 11:26 AM
I do hope it will be Victorian England.Such scope with Freemasons,Jack The Ripper,Secret Societies and "Gentlemans Clubs".Also Victorian London would have a really great Gothic Horror atmosphere and plenty of scope for free running.And it would be awesome to have Sword Sticks and the like.

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2011, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
I'm 99% sure that it won't be in Egypt, as most of the uninformed press seem to want to report http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

My guess....French Revolution or Victorian England http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm totally ok with either one of those. Spoilers! But when they showed the map of where Desmond needs to go it clearly showed him New York on the map. Alex Amancio said that if we play Revelations we would know where the story is going so this makes me think it'll be New York which I hope is wrong. I do not want an AC game in New York even if it is in the 18th century.

ItzJaSoN24
11-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Smh. Are you guys dumb? They're going to finish Desmond's story in the next game. Have any of you finished ACR? Desmond is out of the coma, he has already used the bleeding effect to learn all of Ezio's moves, he has no reason whatsoever to return to the animus; especially with the Abstergo satellite launch less than 72 days away. Think.

Assassin_M
11-21-2011, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ItzJaSoN24:
Smh. Are you guys dumb? They're going to finish Desmond's story in the next game. Have any of you finished ACR? Desmond is out of the coma, he has already used the bleeding effect to learn all of Ezio's moves, he has no reason whatsoever to return to the animus; especially with the Abstergo satellite launch less than 72 days away. Think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who are you to come barging in like that and call everyone "Dumb" ? are you a Ubisoft employee ? No, so you dont know anymore than we do.

EDIT: Im ashamed that my 1001st Post was a reply to a person such as yourself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

LightRey
11-21-2011, 12:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ItzJaSoN24:
Smh. Are you guys dumb? They're going to finish Desmond's story in the next game. Have any of you finished ACR? Desmond is out of the coma, he has already used the bleeding effect to learn all of Ezio's moves, he has no reason whatsoever to return to the animus; especially with the Abstergo satellite launch less than 72 days away. Think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's already been confirmed there will be a new ancestor in AC3.
Every single one of the games has been shorter than 72 days in the modern day storyline, so they could easily fit AC3 in those days.
There are many reasons for there to be another ancestor. Desmond might need more info on the temples and possibly for collecting PoE's in case he needs them to open it. He just knows how to get in, that doesn't mean he has the means or knows how it works exactly.

smartass.

freddie_1897
11-21-2011, 12:22 PM
I really hope they make one in ancient Greece during oddyseus time, that would be cool, they could be looking for a different piece of Eden, maybe the sword of Eden?
What do you think?
I think collecting all these pieces Of Eden has to do something other than just to be used against the templats, maybe they're keys to something?

freddie_1897
11-21-2011, 12:36 PM
First off don't call people dumb, you have no idea what ubisoft plans to do with ac3 no one does. Ubisoft have a habit of creating storylines from scratch, Desmond has to find the temples remember or have you not completed brotherhood?

When ac1 was announced, did you instantly guess "oh it's going to be about a guy in modern day looking into his ancestors memories in order to find artefacts that will win a millennia long battle between the Templars and the assassins, oh and there's gonna be some guys from before we were here who we thought were gods, but were killed off by some giant thing." probably not.

If ubisoft can come up with that, then they can damn well come up with a reason why we have to go back in time.
Don't be so dumb.

souNdwAve89
11-21-2011, 01:50 PM
I like how Ubisoft is trying to throw people off and keep us guessing what AC3 will be. ACB, ACR, and Embers gave us some hints like the French Revolution, Egypt, New York, and China.

roostersrule2
11-21-2011, 01:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

My guess....French Revolution or Victorian England http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Does that mean your informed? Anyway I think Amancio maybe meant that Desmond will be setup not the new ancestor.

wEsterLeigh2
11-21-2011, 02:00 PM
you should be a sicilian assassin because of sicilys dark history any other nationality would be as good maybe english german or french but after playing as ezio it will be hard to match that i def. dont want to play as a japanese girl and i love these games but that one i wont buy

EscoBlades
11-21-2011, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:

My guess....French Revolution or Victorian England http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Does that mean your informed? Anyway I think Amancio maybe meant that Desmond will be setup not the new ancestor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do know that the so called "clues" that most of the press are basing their Egyptian setting articles on aren't even clues at all. So yeah, in that respect, i guess i am informed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:

My guess....French Revolution or Victorian England http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Does that mean your informed? Anyway I think Amancio maybe meant that Desmond will be setup not the new ancestor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do know that the so called "clues" that most of the press are basing their Egyptian setting articles on aren't even clues at all. So yeah, in that respect, i guess i am informed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The so called "Press" are a bunch of ignorant individuals, nothing more. Every so often, I laugh as loud as I possibly can upon reading that Ezio is a descendant of Altaïr and so forth.

iNJW
11-21-2011, 03:27 PM
MILD SPOILER : <span class="ev_code_WHITE">dunno about anyone else.. but during the game when you playing at desmond at one point (i cant remember when exactly) you can hear, Rebecca, Sean and Will talking and they say "get the passports and get ready for boarder" or something along them lines, this must mean they go to or at least through a country next to italy. that leaves either ; France, Switzerland, Germany, Austia and Slovenia. also, at the beggining of the game Rebecca mentions that Desmond could not stay in the coma for more than a few days, a week max, which means they couldn't have got that far.. my logic here is hinting a French Revo setting for ancestor and France as the ending place/beggining place in AC3....</span>

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 03:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iNJW:
MILD SPOILER : <span class="ev_code_WHITE">dunno about anyone else.. but during the game when you playing at desmond at one point (i cant remember when exactly) you can hear, Rebecca, Sean and Will talking and they say "get the passports and get ready for boarder" or something along them lines, this must mean they go to or at least through a country next to italy. that leaves either ; France, Switzerland, Germany, Austia and Slovenia. also, at the beggining of the game Rebecca mentions that Desmond could not stay in the coma for more than a few days, a week max, which means they couldn't have got that far.. my logic here is hinting a French Revo setting for ancestor and France as the ending place/beggining place in AC3....</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">You don't need a passport to travel inside the European Union. Also, I think they went back to the United States, since Desmond's father got the coordinates to the Grand Temple(?!) after the DLC DaVinci's Disappearance.</span>

iNJW
11-21-2011, 03:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iNJW:
MILD SPOILER : <span class="ev_code_WHITE">dunno about anyone else.. but during the game when you playing at desmond at one point (i cant remember when exactly) you can hear, Rebecca, Sean and Will talking and they say "get the passports and get ready for boarder" or something along them lines, this must mean they go to or at least through a country next to italy. that leaves either ; France, Switzerland, Germany, Austia and Slovenia. also, at the beggining of the game Rebecca mentions that Desmond could not stay in the coma for more than a few days, a week max, which means they couldn't have got that far.. my logic here is hinting a French Revo setting for ancestor and France as the ending place/beggining place in AC3....</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">You don't need a passport to travel inside the European Union. Also, I think they went back to the United States, since Desmond's father got the coordinates to the Grand Temple(?!) after the DLC DaVinci's Disappearance.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh yeah, flying.. fergot that... and how do you get big trucks on a plane?... i have entered my own confusion now... *facepalm*

LightRey
11-21-2011, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">You don't need a passport to travel inside the European Union. Also, I think they went back to the United States, since Desmond's father got the coordinates to the Grand Temple(?!) after the DLC DaVinci's Disappearance.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh yeah, flying.. fergot that... and how do you get big trucks on a plane?... i have entered my own confusion now... *facepalm* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They had a private plane, so they could've just left the truck in Europe and gotten into a new one. However, it could also have been a cargo plane.

iNJW
11-21-2011, 03:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

oh yeah, flying.. fergot that... and how do you get big trucks on a plane?... i have entered my own confusion now... *facepalm* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They had a private plane, so they could've just left the truck in Europe and gotten into a new one. However, it could also have been a cargo plane. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
must have been the cargo plane, des wakes up in the animus inside the truck so yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bobiftw
11-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Also doesn't matter if there is in France or not, the game could still take place in the French Revolution or in any part of history.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 04:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woods27ubi:
Also doesn't matter if there is in France or not, the game could still take place in the French Revolution or in any part of history. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. The assassin could travel to the States later on in the story for some reason, just like Ezio traveled to Spain later on in Brotherhood.

bobiftw
11-21-2011, 04:27 PM
I meant that it doesn't matter where Desmond travels, he could be in New York and via the Animus go to the French Revolution.
But your point is good too.

iSapitntapit
11-21-2011, 04:29 PM
I dunno, after watching Embers I have the feeling it might be in China, but that's not just me. Not playing as the chick from the movie though, just someone else that had to be related to Desmond.

Who knows though, for all we know it could be in Ireland. Ginger assassins?

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iSapitntapit:
I dunno, after watching Embers I have the feeling it might be in China, but that's not just me. Not playing as the chick from the movie though, just someone else that had to be related to Desmond.

Who knows though, for all we know it could be in Ireland. Ginger assassins? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jupiter - or Tinia if you prefer - mentioned they had six vaults, each dedicated to a different method of salvation and what not. If only we knew where each vault was located, we could probably pinpoint where AC3 will take place.

iSapitntapit
11-21-2011, 04:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iSapitntapit:

Who knows though, for all we know it could be in Ireland. Ginger assassins? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jupiter - or Tinia if you prefer - mentioned they had six vaults, each dedicated to a different method of salvation and what not. If only we knew where each vault was located, we could probably pinpoint where AC3 will take place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh. I have a terrible habit of not paying attention to what TWCB say :/

Sarari
11-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Someone said they don't wanna be playing as an Asian girl assassin. I agree. That's kind what Mirror's Edge is for.

I think it's gonna be kind hard to Ubisoft to make a character as interesting to the people as Ezio. They worked pretty damn hard on him.

Personally I think it'll take place in the French Revolution. It sounds like a good place. I can just imagine it with the weather system. That would be fantastic.

bobiftw
11-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I am keeping my fingers crossed for French Revolution too, and I would be dissapointed if it's Japan. We could have World War settings too.

rileypoole1234
11-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Victorian London/England is my first pick for the location.

Sarari
11-21-2011, 05:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woods27ubi:
Yeah, I am keeping my fingers crossed for French Revolution too, and I would be dissapointed if it's Japan. We could have World War settings too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think Japan or any Asian country would be great. Perhaps China. Their culture is fantastic and unique. Their culture also suits many ancient ruins. They could add ancient Asian temples where you go inside and find keys or something like that, as they have done in previous games.

f4k4m0
11-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Im so curious about AC3. *spoilers*
Ancient greece sounds awesome
so does ancient egypt.
these make me think of the heroes of Age of Mythology.XD

I think that Desmond will enter the central vault where they're at right now. (I dont think whole AC3 will be about desmond cuz its a too good of a franchise and i will buy every game.)
There he'll find some hints or something from TWCB and he needs to go back into the animus to investigate another ancestor. whether this is in NY, french revolution, Greece, Egypt IDK cuz i can imagine all of them. Ubisoft will give us a real twist on the storyline i suppose.
F*CK im stoked. let it be March soon!

Sarari
11-21-2011, 05:26 PM
I would love the setting to be in Ancient Egypt. It reminds me of the times where prophet Moses and Joseph lived.

I can also imagine just running out the barren desert land for miles on your camel or horse. Then in the distance you can see the pyramids.

They could make temples inside each pyramid. That's like the perfect place.