PDA

View Full Version : All of my heroes are gone!!!!

jeromeokun123
09-11-2018, 03:06 AM
Last weekend the heroes are for sale for 500 steel each so grabbed em coz its super cheap then i played and played, last night (monday) i logged out, then today i logged in to the game and i go to the heroes tab but all of my heroes are gone except for the first 3 heores, nobushi, berserker guys what happened??? can someone help me???:(:(:(:(

xbang23
09-11-2018, 03:12 AM
same thing happened to me

voiddp
09-11-2018, 05:45 AM
It was not sale, it was a bug.
And ubusoft is again very bad about delivering info to players about it being a bug
So now your heroes should cost 7500 steel and not 8k. So your 500steel per each did not gone.

feebledeebles98
09-11-2018, 07:22 AM
same. one day i logged in and saw all of the heroes are 500 steel each. greedy me had to buy all of it, opened up this morning found out that all the heroes i bought are now unavailable and they didn't refund my 4.5k steel. i hope this is a bug and they can fix this.

alloides
09-11-2018, 08:22 AM
If that's true, I've gotta praise these devs for their stupidity. I mean they should tell the players about it and not keeping it to themselves ._. for the love of gahd.

-Compensation is a must

voiddp
09-11-2018, 09:10 AM
They compensated by lowering prices to 7500. From 8000.
Maybe it not the best way to handle it but i have to point out that they did compensate.

Sweaty_Sock
09-11-2018, 02:05 PM
The Characters should be free.. you DID buy the game. Aesthetics are one thing (emotes/executes etc.) but locking actual real game mechanics behind a paywall/grind has always seemed 'fremium' in a game you pay for.

Imagine if guns in Fortnite needed points to be able to pickup and use...

DefiledDragon
09-11-2018, 02:06 PM
The Characters should be free.. you DID buy the game. Aesthetics are one thing (emotes/executes etc.) but locking actual real game mechanics behind a paywall/grind has always seemed 'fremium' in a game you pay for.

Imagine if guns in Fortnite needed points to be able to pickup and use...

He's playing the free edition of the game. If you pay for the full game, you get all the heroes from the original game with additional DLC heroes that can be bought either by purchasing the DLC and unlocking them all immediately, or one by one using steel.

Sweaty_Sock
09-11-2018, 02:12 PM
He's playing the free edition of the game. If you pay for the full game, you get all the heroes from the original game with additional DLC heroes that can be bought either by purchasing the DLC and unlocking them all immediately, or one by one using steel.

Learn something everyday - I'm basing this on being a BETA player into season pass holder but I had a mate who bought the game @ release and still had to buy characters (I think? Maybe this was his excuse to not play with me haha)