PDA

View Full Version : The Marching Fire Reputation decrease

TheWilliamBlack
09-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Today I installed the Marching Fire Public Test and there is a huge problem that needs to be solved, I my reputation on Centurion decreased from Rep 8 level 12 to Rep 7 Level 15. I don't understand how this **** is happening but it needs to stop. Also, the rewards for Breach should be at least 200 gold, because having to sit trough it, especially when you enemies are teaming up is really boring. The Connectivity is terrible, I got thrown out of two matches because the connection to the host was lost...

This should not be a thing, Ubi please fix it.

CandleInTheDark
09-08-2018, 05:25 PM
If you look on the main server you will see nothing has changed. The build for the test server was made sometime around or just before the end of August (going by my own rep). This is a thing that happens on every test server, nothing will affect your actual progression.

TheWilliamBlack
09-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

CandleInTheDark
09-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

Welcome, the question comes up a few times every test server lol so I look out for them. Nothing on this server will carry over to the other one, it is its own separate build, which I tend to take advantage of by seeing how outfits and executions look knowing I don't actually spend the steel and I can buy them on the main server if I like them. This time around it was messing with eprks given new system and all.