PDA

View Full Version : what does it take...

beerbariandh
09-08-2018, 03:05 PM
to get Ubi to respond to our issues and feedback?

Be a senior member?

Tell them how great they are?

Talk down to the members who are struggling with the game?

Go to Reddit since the actual FH Forum isn't enough?

Or does it really matter?

I don't think it matters, because we post ideas, issues, opinions, whatever it may be, IF Ubi says something its, "Thanks for your feedback we will look into it." No you wont. Because nothing gets fixed. Instead you change voices, give the game away for free for a month which ruins the servers even more, and change a hero that didn't need any changing. Good work on Warden and Valk btw, those are waaaay better now. This last Assassins Creed is the only one i didn't buy. Why you ask? Because its from Ubisoft and im sure its great balanced game.

I have given up AC, Division, and soon to be FH. In fact today I will buy State of Decay 2 and have fun for once. Good luck in October when this game reaches an all time low.

Devils-_-legacy
09-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Your putting to much on the mods of this site they do the best they can they send feedback and can speed along ticket support but they are not the devs who initiate the changes that you've mentioned.

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Yeah, the mods are really good tbh but they can't just check out the code and start making changes. Ubi will have a development schedule for the game and bug fixes will be prioritised according to their impact, so low impact stuff will go to the bottom of the pile. The servers are another issue and could be either a software issue, an infrastructure issue or a combination of both and it's not particularly easy to diagnose. Personally I don't really have too many issues with server performance in terms of lag although I do get booted from games on a fairly regular basis.

UbiInsulin
09-09-2018, 01:04 AM
We can't respond to every single thread unfortunately, but that doesn't mean that we don't keep our ear to the ground (i.e. reading threads and reporting feedback).

This isn't a hard rule, but focusing in on one topic and mentioning the changes you'd like to see makes suggestions much easier to pass on.

DefiledDragon
09-09-2018, 01:13 AM
We can't respond to every single thread unfortunately, but that doesn't mean that we don't keep our ear to the ground (i.e. reading threads and reporting feedback).

This isn't a hard rule, but focusing in on one topic and mentioning the changes you'd like to see makes suggestions much easier to pass on.

I would like to see all active feats removed. Tell the devs it's a high priority ticket.

Thanks.

Oh and change the zone boosting in Dominion to +4

UbiInsulin
09-09-2018, 01:19 AM
I would like to see all active feats removed. Tell the devs it's a high priority ticket.

A separate thread and a little more detail as to the reasoning behind your changes might also be in order, lol. :) But we've definitely passed concerns about active feats on to the team on a few previous occasions.

bannex19
09-09-2018, 02:39 AM
The mods for this game put most other games to shame including mmos. Seriously dude do you know how feedback works? You're never going to get daily feedback from the game director and if you did I'd start to worry about their vision.

Regardless of what you see on the forums here, this is a really well maintained game.

Arekonator
09-09-2018, 03:30 AM
Mods do what they can, but in the end, they are just mods (no offense). Nobody wants Roman or Eric Pope to post daily feedback to this forum, but i have been here since before relase and you know how many posts by them or any other developer i remember? Zero. Nill. None. I am not saying there really were none, but i honestly cant remember a single one over nearly two years.
When devs avoid their own forum like a plague and insteade prefer memeing on reddit, i dare to say something is wrong.

bannex19
09-09-2018, 05:23 AM
Mods do what they can, but in the end, they are just mods (no offense). Nobody wants Roman or Eric Pope to post daily feedback to this forum, but i have been here since before relase and you know how many posts by them or any other developer i remember? Zero. Nill. None. I am not saying there really were none, but i honestly cant remember a single one over nearly two years.
When devs avoid their own forum like a plague and insteade prefer memeing on reddit, i dare to say something is wrong.

It could be ubi policy for game designers to not have a social media presence. Look at gw2