PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass and Marching Fire

LimeiloN
09-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Will the Marching Fire extension be available to Season Pass owners ? (I got the Gold edition)

Devils-_-legacy
09-08-2018, 03:06 PM
No marching fire is a standalone expansion purchased separately from the season pass

beerbariandh
09-08-2018, 03:09 PM
In the past yes. But so many people have quit they need money. So no you will have to pay for it again. Which im not doing. Not a dime

Devils-_-legacy
09-08-2018, 03:13 PM
In the past yes. But so many people have quit they need money. So no you will have to pay for it again. Which im not doing. Not a dime

What this is there first expansion lol and other then pc the game has a growing player base?

lNogardl
09-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Wow that is ****ed up. I thought i was getting the **** and i have to pay for it again, urgh.

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Wow that is ****ed up. I thought i was getting the **** and i have to pay for it again, urgh.

All you get is arcade mode and early access to the new faction without having to buy them with steel. I wouldn't bother. I've been saving up steel for the past couple weeks or so and I have 30k now, which is enough for two new heroes and I only like one of them so far. 30 for arcade mode is taking the piss so I'll be sitting that out until I see it on sale for about a fiver. Breach mode comes free and isn't that great anyway with randoms, the minions are ****ing annoying and you have to deal with all the ridiculous feats that you do in Dominion. Man I wish they would bring back Infernal.

UbiInsulin
09-09-2018, 12:31 AM
It is a separate expansion to the game, so it is not included in the Season Pass. The SP comes with all the content listed here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026373/Season-Pass-Breakdown-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/).

LimeiloN
09-09-2018, 01:59 PM
So, I don't need to buy the Marching Fire extension to play Breach mode and to try the new heroes ?

BlowHard74728
09-09-2018, 03:01 PM
So, I don't need to buy the Marching Fire extension to play Breach mode and to try the new heroes ?

No Breach mode is free for everyone. You can still buy the new faction heroes with steel. If you had the extension you get them for free and with early access.

LimeiloN
09-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Okay, no way I buy this extension at this price if it's only for content that I can unlock myself. Thank You

NHLGoldenKnight
09-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Yeah, they rip us off with gear stats change plus they want to rip us off with PvE which will be dead in a month. Luckily, we can buy new heroes with steel and I have 230 000. Bring it on shady Ubisoft.

DefiledDragon
09-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Yeah, they rip us off with gear stats change plus they want to rip us off with PvE which will be dead in a month. Luckily, we can buy new heroes with steel and I have 230 000. Bring it on shady Ubisoft.

How in the fk do you have 230,000 steel? It's taken me over two weeks to save up 35,000.

Bracus_Maximus
09-11-2018, 07:48 PM
I myself brought the marching fire just because i want them to be able to continue developing this fantastic game ( i also like 3/4 of the new heroes and will play with them ).
Im here since day one and even if i dont agree on all the decisions they make ( the new voices for example ) they finally made the mode breach what i really wanted from day one. Also the new heroes are fantastic. They made them without helmets so for me i feel them more personal and the immersion level is way better this way. I never buy gold/steel or anything in any game with irl money so thats my donation for them to continue the development. Everything was free and still is even after this long time after release with new maps and heroes. I want to promote this kind of development behaviour probably never seen ( or very rarely ) in any other game. I dont even know how they can still do this kind of development. Probably they get enough money from ppl who buy steel ingame i dont know but its definately not electronic arts and the other money hungry companies.

So i would like to thank guys for keeping this game's development like this!